Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Fathers Day Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
MojoDan said:
I do like the Neon Green. :)

Ralph - thanks to you as well.
Thanks Dan. I'm still learning how to use different programs like paint and such. I guess I found an easy way out for the old farts like me not growing up in the computer age.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good Morning!

Go Rory!

Happy Fathers Day to all you MT'ers with tykes or teens . . . or grown up kids like us :lol:

Saw my dad this morning, played catch on the lawn :D (We're not playing ball this season...money, time, etc)

Sorry Paul :grouphug:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
pghbuccos said:
MojoDan said:
Chas/PGH - Can you guys tell me how you create the gray/blue borders on the frames of the cards in your sig?

(if its not easy to explain typing it then dont worry about it)

Dan I use photobucket to add a frame around the scan and then place them next to each other in MS Paint.

Charlie's way is probably a little bit more precise and I may have to look into using that program soon.

Thanks Dave

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
thefatguy said:
Good Morning!

Go Rory!
Happy Fathers Day to all you MT'ers with tykes or teens . . . or grown up kids like us :lol:

Saw my dad this morning, played catch on the lawn :D (We're not playing ball this season...money, time, etc)

Sorry Paul :grouphug:

Hope he sets a new record for margin of victory today.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:
GC - Are the girls getting homesick yet? Or have they fallen into a routine since the transition?

Daniel, C is good but B and I are looking forward to the comforts of our own home.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
FatherDan said:
I hope he runs away with it. Are we seeing a new dominant force on the PGA? I could watch him week after week.

I should read the thread....heading to Cotsco in a few mins :)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
MojoDan said:
pghbuccos said:
MojoDan said:
Chas/PGH - Can you guys tell me how you create the gray/blue borders on the frames of the cards in your sig?

(if its not easy to explain typing it then dont worry about it)

Dan I use photobucket to add a frame around the scan and then place them next to each other in MS Paint.

Charlie's way is probably a little bit more precise and I may have to look into using that program soon.

Thanks Dave

you're welcome Dan.

good morning Jesse!!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
thefatguy said:
FatherDan said:
I hope he runs away with it. Are we seeing a new dominant force on the PGA? I could watch him week after week.

I should read the thread....heading to Cotsco in a few mins :)

Thats the thing. He's preforming really well in the Majors (barring his final rd of the masters) and some think he has the best swing in the game. I think its top 3 for sure with Els and Adam Scott.

I want him to do really well for no other reason than he is humble, polite, and takes the time to use his fame for good. For someone thats 22 to be spending free time helping out in Haiti, that speaks volumes.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:
GC - Are the girls getting homesick yet? Or have they fallen into a routine since the transition?

Daniel, C is good but B and I are looking forward to the comforts of our own home.

You are over halfway done there right?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So just for s's and g's I applied for a job in Flagstaff AZ. I am through 40 pages of house listings and have not found 1 I would buy, wtf.

Members online

Latest posts