Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gradeable Razor Sig Series Autos???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
scotty21690 said:
matchpenalty said:
I'm just going off the many BGS 9.5 and PSA 10 cards I've looked at or seen at shows. Doesn't surprise me at all when I see these high grade cards with chips, white on dark corners on the back and still in gem mint holders. Both are guilty of it. I just wonder if the grader in these cases even bothered to look at the back. Even worse is the centering on the back sometimes.
Umm you know that the back centering can be 90/10 and still be a BGS 9.5?

Proves my point. That is just horrible. They don't give a rats ass about the back of a card it seems.

What is the total breakdown on razor sig that BGS has graded? How many 9, 8.5,8 ect? TO base the five 9.5 from.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
scotty21690 said:
matchpenalty said:
I'm just going off the many BGS 9.5 and PSA 10 cards I've looked at or seen at shows. Doesn't surprise me at all when I see these high grade cards with chips, white on dark corners on the back and still in gem mint holders. Both are guilty of it. I just wonder if the grader in these cases even bothered to look at the back. Even worse is the centering on the back sometimes.

Proves my point. That is just horrible. They don't give a rats ass about the back of a card it seems.

What is the total breakdown on razor sig that BGS has graded? How many 9, 8.5,8 ect? TO base the five 9.5 from.

They care about the back of Razor cards since they look like they were cut with a kindergardners scissors due to an issue with the stock having to be cut will guillotine.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
scotty21690 said:
matchpenalty said:

Really? Wow, might have to send in some of my cards that i decided not to based off of back centering
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but grading companies are very lenient on back centering.

PSA 10's can have 75/25 back centering

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
scotty21690 said:
mredsox89 said:
scotty21690 said:
matchpenalty said:

Really? Wow, might have to send in some of my cards that i decided not to based off of back centering
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but grading companies are very lenient on back centering.

PSA 10's can have 75/25 back centering

I had some that were about 70/30 and didn't think they could get 9.5 but now i know better

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
matchpenalty said:
scotty21690 said:
matchpenalty said:

No....the only thing it proves is the fact you clearly know nothing about grading and you are talking about your ARSE.

The grading standards are well documented, even centering on the back of cards....corner dings on the back of chrome cards kill newbie graders. Trust me, I have seen it a 1,000 times before on the BMB....newbies getting killed on orders because they ignored the back of cards.

Please stop "contributing" to threads if you don't have a grasp of the subject matter.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
scotty21690 said:
If the corners, edges, surface, and front centering look good then send them in...GL! :)
I've got a 75+ card submission that I should get back by the end of March. So when i get that back i'll see how it was.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
I still don't think most graders give the back of a card more than a 2 second glace. If even that.

completely wrong on this guy

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
schafergemback.jpg

Members online

Latest posts