Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Graded card sleeves from Card Case Pro.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
This is absolutely backwards. Why would you spend 2.50 on one of these just to put a card in it for resale? What's the drinking age in MN?

TBTwinsFan said:
I personally wouldn't buy these for the PC, but for resale they are a no-brainer.

I can see why some would like these but they just aren't for me.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Junior Griffey said:
This is absolutely backwards. Why would you spend 2.50 on one of these just to put a card in it for resale? What's the drinking age in MN?

TBTwinsFan said:
I personally wouldn't buy these for the PC, but for resale they are a no-brainer.

I can see why some would like these but they just aren't for me.

NVM

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
but eventually can't the graded card sleeve get scratched.....you'll have to buy a case for the graded card sleeve in my opinion

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
cgilmo said:
They do accomplish the same thing. Those bags can get pretty ragged though, and they aren't as elegant as these bags are.

Add Cartman's voice to that statement and that would be a hilarious South Park episode/montage...

Seriously though...I personally REALLY like the contrast of those and could see using a few for my high end PC cards that would go in the safe and such. These are one of those products that either you love them or you hate them...not much to stay in between.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
matchpenalty said:
Doesn't PSA sell velvet type sleeves designed for their graded cards?

ive got a bunch of these velvet sleeves, only thing is, is they don't protect the top of the slab where the flip is and it can still get scratched.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
cgilmo said:
They do accomplish the same thing. Those bags can get pretty ragged though, and they aren't as elegant as these bags are.

This made me think of you sipping a spot of tea with your pinky stuck way out, top hat, and all. :lol:

I think they look pretty cool and would be great for PC slabs.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
metallicalex777 said:
cgilmo said:

Add Cartman's voice to that statement and that would be a hilarious South Park episode/montage...

Seriously though...I personally REALLY like the contrast of those and could see using a few for my high end PC cards that would go in the safe and such. These are one of those products that either you love them or you hate them...not much to stay in between.
I remember Noah's Cartman stories...

Ultra pro also makes graded card bags. Im sure we have seen them before no?

Gilmo , you said you previously used team bags, did you mean the tall graded card bags??

4.00 for 100 and they work just as well, as the goal is to avoid scratches??? I would still pick up some of those pouches though as i have a few card that i am almost as anal about the case as i am about the card.

059b162d.jpg

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Big Mac McGwire said:

Gilmo , you said you previously used team bags, did you mean the tall graded card bags??

4.00 for 100 and they work just as well, as the goal is to avoid scratches??? I would still pick up some of those pouches though as i have a few card that i am almost as anal about the case as i am about the card.

059b162d.jpg

I use those on cards I sell.

But they wear down over time and I get tired of changing them. I don't want my cards looking raggedy.

cgilmo said:
Big Mac McGwire said:

059b162d.jpg

I use those on cards I sell.

Gotcha. I actually just ordered 10 of those pouches. Thanks for posting the info.

But they wear down over time and I get tired of changing them. I don't want my cards looking raggedy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts