Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Graded card sleeves from Card Case Pro.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Those look awesome in the sleeves. I am going to order me a 20 here pretty soon.

To the folks who don't think its a big deal but for me I travel to card shows all over the place and the loading and unloading of graded cards from boxes into displays eventually scratches them to heck. The bags just suck after about 2 months of usage.

The breakthrough with these is you can see the card through the bag eliminating the need to open the bag and it can go straight into the case without removing the bag.

If you are just staying home looking at your collection it may seem odd but for people who travel with cards scratches and chips becomes a huge thing especially when you start getting charge backs from ebay customers due to scratched holders.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I don't carry my graded cards around like an Ipod or Phone so they don't get scratched. I store them in a box, they don't move and don't get exposed to sunlight or UV light. Graded card sleeves are just fine for me.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
I find myself thinking these cases are nice. I'm with Chris on this one - especially in regards for PC cards. You spent $$ on the card itself and then getting the card graded because you thought the card was worthy of PC. Why wouldn't you want to spend a lousy $2.50 to protect the slab?

Is there a see through plastic cover on the front and back?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
archiebunkerjr said:
I find myself thinking these cases are nice. I'm with Chris on this one - especially in regards for PC cards. You spent $$ on the card itself and then getting the card graded because you thought the card was worthy of PC. Why wouldn't you want to spend a lousy $2.50 to protect the slab?

front window only i believe

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
archiebunkerjr said:

I have a 1965 Topps set fully graded/slabbed....598 cards.

I would need an additional $1,495 for this set. I don't think it's worth it.... especially that this set just sits in a box.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
zach said:
archiebunkerjr said:

I have a 1965 Topps set fully graded/slabbed....598 cards.

I would need an additional $1,495 for this set. I don't think it's worth it.... especially that this set just sits in a box.

agreed. id leave the set in BCW Cardboard Slab Storage Boxes

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
rico08 said:
Does it come with a carrying purse?
It's called a satchel.
Indiana Jones had one.

50352_309347004078_2881072_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts