Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it. Some very nice cards.

John- Sorry to hear about your car man. That really stinks. Good luck with your masters work and hopefully you'll be posting Griffey maildays soon!

Joe

badmajama

Aug 11, 2008
kgj24.jpg

last one for awhile...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
badmajama said:
kgj24.jpg

last one for awhile...

thoses are prolly the nicest autoed cards

heres my recent pick ups and mail

1994 topps superstar samplers

1994toppssamplers.jpg

from Be8el0ve
away.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Great card badmajama. Very nice looking on card auto.

Magic- Those sampler packs are really cool. Nice jersey! Way to go Be8el0ve.

Here's a few days worth of mail. I still have more to scan, but here's a good start.

2001MVPSouvenirsBattingGlove.jpg

1996StadiumClubActionPacked.jpg

1997PinnacleCertified3.jpg

1997PinnacleCertified7.jpg

1997PinnacleCertified8.jpg

1998BowmansBestMirrorImageFusion.jpg

1998StadiumClubTriumvirateLuminous.jpg

1998UltraThunderclap.jpg

I really like the Stadium Club Triumvirate Luminous and the Bowman's Best Mirror Image Fusion. I've been having a good time picking up inserts lately.

Joe

phxsunsfan

Aug 13, 2008
Damn guys, sorry I have not checked this thread earlier. I know it has already been answered, but I would like to confirm that the 1/1 was not put on mine and is being done so now.

Like I said, I know you guys knew this, but I just wanted to confirm it directly for you.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
After reading the last 19 pages, I must say you guys (and gals maybe?) are CRAZY! :shock:
Seriously though....some great cards! Makes me happy that Thomas stuff doesn't sell at the prices of some of the JR's. I can't wait 'til a White Sox auto or patch card is made.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
phx- Glad to hear that everything's being taken care of for you. That's a sweet card.

Cobra- Like Thomas collectors aren't crazy? j/k :lol:

Here's today's mailday.

1998EX2001Griffey.jpg

Nothing extra special, but I thought it was a very cool looking card.

Joe

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Have not been around lately and leaving tomorrow to go to Michigan for 2 weeks. Thought I would show the progess of the new project. This is what I have in hand, have a coupe of more that are incoming and a couple I hope to win.....As long as none of you like the way they look!!!!!
2008 Upper Deck Heroes (See Page 23 for Update)

Roy Birchler

Aug 7, 2008
Northern California
coqxxx4, that is coming along nicely. Great looking set.
You were on the the first people to sign up on Beckett, in 1997 I think. Do you still go over there? I find myself just checking it out a couple of times a week. But the OPG is the only thing of interest to me over ther now and when it expires I will probably not renew it.

Roy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts