Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help! Ebay Seller with Question on Paypal Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
I sold two items to the same person, but they paid for each item separately. Is there a way to link them together and ship them at the same time/with the same label and tracking info?

Thanks!

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
peterose4hof said:
I sold two items to the same person, but they paid for each item separately. Is there a way to link them together and ship them at the same time/with the same label and tracking info?

Thanks!

I don't think so... but others may know. What you could do is refund both of them, send them a combined invoice with shipping savings and have them resubmit payment.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
print off the DC# for one of the items sold and then edit the tracking info for the second item sold, so it is the same as the first item.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
You can ship them together, but keep in mind if a dispute is filed for both items, you will automatically lose one case since you only have 1 tracking number. Ebay/Paypal requires tracking information on a per PAYMENT basis. Unless the items are very low value, I suggest shipping them separately.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Jeff N. said:
peterose4hof said:

Thanks!

I don't think so... but others may know. What you could do is refund both of them, send them a combined invoice with shipping savings and have them resubmit payment.

I would contact the buyer and offer to do the refund/combined invoice thing. Maybe even knock a little off the shipping since you'll save a bit on the PayPal fees.

Be sure to communicate with the seller first to clarify what you propose to do and make sure you're both clear on what's going on!! You don't want anything to come back and bite you is the butt later on.

- Rod

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
Thanks for all the input. It seems like Ebay would allow you to combine the shipments since the payments came from the same buyer, but I looked all over their site and couldn't find a way.

In this particular case one of the cards sold for $30ish and the other sold for $7.00. So I am going to print a label for the $30 card and ship both with that label. Then I will upload the DC # to the $7.00 card and hope the buyer is honest. If I do get screwed it will only be for the $7 card.

Latest posts