Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOLY COW, pulled a big one from a Bowman Blaster. Pic Added!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
RandomH said:
I checked on 3 computers and for the life of me it would come up in the search bar!? I relisted it, let's hope that works.

I see it in completed listings but just for your information it isn't retail exclusive. The purples are also found in hobby.

Anyways congrats on a great pull!

RandomH

Jared said:
RandomH said:
I checked on 3 computers and for the life of me it would come up in the search bar!? I relisted it, let's hope that works.

I see it in completed listings but just for your information it isn't retail exclusive. The purples are also found in hobby.

I now see it in the completed listings too. I relisted it and it still won't come up in the search bar, wtf? Thanks man didn't know that, I'm going to change it right now.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
RandomH said:
Jared said:
RandomH said:

I now see it in the completed listings too. I relisted it and it still won't come up in the search bar, wtf? Thanks man didn't know that, I'm going to change it right now.
Ok first off stop looking for it.....I see it on ebay, but if you keep dropping it and re-listing it people are going to go away, thinking something is wrong or you don't even have it, or you tried to sell it off eBay and then it was cancelled

For the love of God just leave it allow, if you don't it may get infected :lol:

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:eek:

nice pull!! wow, that is awesome luck, buddy!

a $20 blaster will turn this motha into something real nice for ya!!

good luck on the sale

dave

Members online