Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot List Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
masonphillip said:
I should just check and see what you've been selling period, I'm even more impressed by the Refractor /777 sale for $10 [phil:x9380uun]220775581823[/phil:x9380uun] it is like the who's who of Hot Lists http://completed.shop.ebay.com/witm...&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283&_rdc=1 that Carson Kelly Red Ref Auto sale is nuts!

Why thank you! :)

I've still got almost all of my raw autos from Bowman w/Chrome and all of them from Bowman Chrome, and another huge stack from Bowman Draft.

Needless to say, I'm already well past the $20K this year...my tax return is gonna suck next year.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
frzg said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160576499781

lol

I was offered a Pineda plate for $50 in the offseason, whoops

That's a crazy price! What was the buyer smokin'...?!

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
Masterson has been lights out 5-0, and those Triple threads with the Jedi patch are sick looking!!! Not just the GU jersey pieces, the ones with the DI in patch are awesome, some /99 look as nice as white whale and better then the /25 and /50 versions. Im sure picking them up last year for 10-20% of current prices woulda been better move, but he definately pitching cy young type baseball.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
In the realm of Magic, foil Mental Missteps are pre-selling for $20+. That's a crazy price for an uncommon of unproven play value that hasn't even come out yet. Just throwing it out there.

azbaseballfan

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Jose Bautista 2002 bowman chromes, 2006 chrome autos, all his cards have increased

Matt Kemp 2005 Bowman chrome autos have gone up significantly in the last month, about a $30 increase per base auto

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Bruin7 said:
James Darnell
Kirk Nieuwenhuis

Allen

Definitely! I haven't sold it yet, but I'm getting serious offers now on my Orange Ref Auto 9.5.

I guess I should have held out a little longer on selling the Super. :oops:

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Does anyone else think about the strangeness of having a hot list for cards that are already hot? I believe a hot list should be of hot players and not based on sales at all. It would be the best way to let people knows who is hot, not what cards are selling for. It would wake people up to players who might be "hot" but who's cards aren't being noticed yet, instead of just saying "this card is hot because people are buying it" which is basically useless information. JMO

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
sportscardtheory said:
Does anyone else think about the strangeness of having a hot list for cards that are already hot? I believe a hot list should be of hot players and not based on sales at all. It would be the best way to let people knows who is hot, not what cards are selling for. It would wake people up to players who might be "hot" but who's cards aren't being noticed yet, instead of just saying "this card is hot because people are buying it" which is basically useless information. JMO

Yet, from a different perspective, this also wakes people up who own those cards and want to capitalize on the price spikes. I personally LOVE this list and find it to be the exact OPPOSITE of useless.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
sportscardtheory said:

Yet, from a different perspective, this also wakes people up who own those cards and want to capitalize on the price spikes. I personally LOVE this list and find it to be the exact OPPOSITE of useless.

I must agree. I spend about five minutes a week on eBay so have no knowledge whatsoever of cards I own that may be hot. I read this thread and the eventual list and have sold at least a dozen cards that I would have otherwise never known to list.

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
braden said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
sportscardtheory said:

I must agree. I spend about five minutes a week on eBay so have no knowledge whatsoever of cards I own that may be hot. I read this thread and the eventual list and have sold at least a dozen cards that I would have otherwise never known to list.

+1. The FCB hotlist is the perfect compliment to BA's hot list. The BA hot list clues in to possible price spikes due to performance, while the FCB hotlist provides actual market spikes. I think the FCB list is even more helpful in that it will also provide market updates for players who do not make the BA list for various reasons (non prospect status, etc).

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
bricewaynebisel said:
braden said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
sportscardtheory said:

+1. The FCB hotlist is the perfect compliment to BA's hot list. The BA hot list clues in to possible price spikes due to performance, while the FCB hotlist provides actual market spikes. I think the FCB list is even more helpful in that it will also provide market updates for players who do not make the BA list for various reasons (non prospect status, etc).
+2

My Mike Olt collection thanks these kinds of threads.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
jbrown said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Bruin7 said:
James Darnell
Kirk Nieuwenhuis

Allen

Definitely! I haven't sold it yet, but I'm getting serious offers now on my Orange Ref Auto 9.5.

I guess I should have held out a little longer on selling the Super. :oops:

LOL. Did I sell the Superfractor Nieuwenhuis to you? I remember having that card. Worthy of grading too.

Allen

Members online

Latest posts