Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hotlist Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
BowmanChromeAddict said:
daveyou said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Topnotchsy said:
I think the Valiant Ichiro Auto's deserve a mention. They had leveled off at around $500 (one or two even sold for less) but recently (maybe because the initial glut is gone) prices have increased. One got a bid at $699, a poorly listed one sold for $560 and one just ended at $711 (all for the green version.)

It amazes me that the last Orange barely sold for more than the Green at $711.

i think we need to factor in that the description stated that one of the corner wasnt all that...that was erich's auction too. however, the orange that ended last week closed at almost 1k.

i was trying to win another for less than 5 but the prices are somewhat surprising. possibly with more exposure now, people who didnt know about leaf ichiro are now slowly opening up to the idea to add this

im still looking but did any black, plate or red show up yet?

dave

Good point about the corner. It certainly helps to read the auctions description.

I still have my Green and Orange, so I guess I'll have to get them back up when my BDP listings are hogging up all my available listings.

jim, you should wait out at least until most end bc by my count, theres 5-6 ichiro valiants fs

also, seems as if auction format is the way to go on these instead of bin/bo?

GL

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
daveyou said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Topnotchsy said:
I think the Valiant Ichiro Auto's deserve a mention. They had leveled off at around $500 (one or two even sold for less) but recently (maybe because the initial glut is gone) prices have increased. One got a bid at $699, a poorly listed one sold for $560 and one just ended at $711 (all for the green version.)

It amazes me that the last Orange barely sold for more than the Green at $711.

i think we need to factor in that the description stated that one of the corner wasnt all that...that was erich's auction too. however, the orange that ended last week closed at almost 1k.

i was trying to win another for less than 5 but the prices are somewhat surprising. possibly with more exposure now, people who didnt know about leaf ichiro are now slowly opening up to the idea to add this

im still looking but did any black, plate or red show up yet?

dave

SOmeone on the blowout board lays claim to pulling the 1/1 red

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts