Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How to search by seller on Sportlots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wrigley

Feb 6, 2012
Good morning,

This is probably a real easy question to answer, but after digging around on Sportlots last night for 15 minutes or so, I couldn't figure out how to see only items being sold by a certain seller. Is there an easy way to do this that I'm missing? For example, I have about 60 or so different sets I'm trying to complete, and I'm trying to figure out which seller has maybe half of the list that I need, that way I don't have to pay a lot in shipping costs. Thanks for your help everyone!

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Good morning,

This is probably a real easy question to answer, but after digging around on Sportlots last night for 15 minutes or so, I couldn't figure out how to see only items being sold by a certain seller. Is there an easy way to do this that I'm missing? For example, I have about 60 or so different sets I'm trying to complete, and I'm trying to figure out which seller has maybe half of the list that I need, that way I don't have to pay a lot in shipping costs. Thanks for your help everyone!

If you look up a card, aren't all the sellers listed on the right and you can check boxes in front of their name(s) to get which ones you want? I don't use it much but seem to recall doing something like this a while back for the same reason.

Wrigley

Feb 6, 2012
I tried doing that, but when I entered something new in the search function and hit enter, it gave me results for all sellers again. I'm likely missing a step somewhere to be able to search by seller, but I'm not sure what. Thanks!

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
On the home page, I usually just click on the "Preferred Sellers" link near the bottom left. It takes you to a page with a few dozen sellers, and you can choose from there, buying from individual sellers only. Obviously, this only provides you with a select amount of sellers, but it's the way that I do it. Hope this helps.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
To get your own "page" you have to maintain a certain total of sales for a certain period of time. For someone like me, I should be getting my own page any time now but I just put a link on my website that goes directly to it.

Otherwise I can never figure it out, that site confuses me as a buyer but I make sales so it must work somehow.

I just tried it and here's how you do it. Search for a card that you want to buy from a set. Click on the (+) sign to add it to your cart, then on the right side there is a box that shows up that says "select sellers". You can either select the all sellers box or the seller of the card you added will be highlighted if you scroll down since it is in alphabetical order.

Hope this helps and hope it made sense.

Wrigley

Feb 6, 2012
I see that it works much better when you search by an entire set or year rather than just 1 particular card. Thanks again for your help everyone!

Members online

Latest posts