Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge Scam Exposed - eBay Group Breaker Scam - Evidence

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

There's no popcorn to be brought in. I believe David has history with Houdini. This thread does not need to degrade into that. Houdini is a respected breaker on BO and is welcome here.

I have 0 history with person. The only thing I know of him is the massive scam thread that BLOWOUT deleted. They deleted the thread because they knew it would cut into their profits. I am sure there are multiple people over on Blowout that can give you the exact details of the scam.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
I have 0 history with person. The only thing I know of him is the massive scam thread that BLOWOUT deleted. They deleted the thread because they knew it would cut into their profits. I am sure there are multiple people over on Blowout that can give you the exact details of the scam.
Yes, but the person pushing the issue is banned from Blowout....which gives you no credibility. Not to mention, I doubt anyone values anything you post after seeing how childish you are (fists of fury, offering ****)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

BRING OUT THE FISTS OF FURY AND HANDS OF HATE

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Please, don't egg him on. If it were a normal poster, I'd joke right along with you. Keep in mind, David is the guy that was soliciting naked pictures and videos of his ex. I'm getting tired of being his sitter.
When one person brings the whole board down because of his stupidity, it is time for the ban hammer

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Unless you have solid evidence that a person is a "scammer," such accusations should not be brought in a public forum. Lots of people try to make a living in the hobby and publicly calling them a liar or thief isn't fair or wise unless you have proof. I'm all for exposing people who engage in fraudulent practices, but the exposition of a "scammer" only occurs when proof is provided, not by mere assertion.

A_Pharis

Unless you have solid evidence that a person is a "scammer," such accusations should not be brought in a public forum. Lots of people try to make a living in the hobby and publicly calling them a liar or thief isn't fair or wise unless you have proof. I'm all for exposing people who engage in fraudulent practices, but the exposition of a "scammer" only occurs when proof is provided, not by mere assertion.

Well said.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

Dude, try to rebuild your rep; leave all matters BO alone.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Its great to see houdini around here. The same cant be said about the dingbat claiming massive fraud on blowout and a guy he never dealt with with zero proof.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Nice to see Fists of Fury making a fool of himself yet again. I've never heard a bad thing about Houdini. I'd go with Andrew for all of my group breaks, but that's only because I've bought from him before with no issues.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
C'mon people! Use some common sense - insist on a live streaming break or you're asking for trouble. At least then they have to be real dirtbags and get caught on film saying "I don't even know what that is..."

I remember that. Classic

I love thetruth17's on blog break the best I have seen yet along with Houdini;s and AIC

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Group breaks are done solely for profit. When there is money to be made greed almost always rears its ugly head. Trust is a big issue.

I would only trust a few AIC, RIP KINGS, Boomo and I have heard good things about Houdinins breaks

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
There's no popcorn to be brought in. I believe David has history with Houdini. This thread does not need to degrade into that. Houdini is a respected breaker on BO and is welcome here.

Fists of Fury is walking a thin line here.

Houdini has a long case breaking history and isn't a fly by night scammer.

Keep your idiotic opinion to yourself when it comes to him.

Members online

Latest posts