Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I am behind on stocking my store with Hockey. Buying lots!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Don't necessarily need any high end but if any of you wax busters want to sell your base/inserts/parallels/rcs/jerseys/autos I am buying!

I have 0 10/11 but I have a few products from 10/11 so post some lists of breakdowns. EX:

2009/10 Certified

320 base
12 rcs
18 inserts/parallels
2 game used (if they are more than a couple bucks a piece I would like a list)

Again looking for all sets especially 10/11

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
MarioLeClair.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image2.jpg

INterested in these?

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I think I have Gretzky inserts from the 1990s if interested. Plus, I have some oddball hockey as well from the 1980s and 1990s.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Tom pm sent
Jeff- I am thinking on it, prefer lots of everything mixed
tpeichel- just sticking with the last 2 year stuff at the moment.

ctmike

Oct 9, 2009
Connecticut
I sent a PM over the weekend. I do have some but I want to be sure this post is still applicable before I spend the time on the project. :) PLMK. Thanks.

boysofsummer

Apr 12, 2011
i have exactly what you are looking for- i have commons and base and parllels ect from the last few years, probably 6 years back with a strong inventory. how much are you looking for and how much are you looking to spend. i cant move it, so i am motivated to help out another card store. it isnt cherry picked in any way shape or form. lmk what you think
thanks
brian

Members online

Latest posts