Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Spoke to Sportflics about 1986 Robin Yount Yankee error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
0007.gif

SHINEY :eek:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
cgilmo said:
Jastermereel said:
funny the op's id has changed

For some reason he registered a new account to post this info.

I deleted the new account and changed the id of the OP.

busted being a toolbag.

:lol: He thought he was smarter than you guys and got owned so badly. I really like the story of searching google. This totally makes him look even crazier and lost any creditibilty he ever had in 1 post flat :lol: :lol: :lol:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
cgilmo said:
I don't think the new account was an attempt to show anyone up. He dosent know how to use forums and has no clue he did anything wrong.

He lied and pretended to be a new person :lol:

Edit or am I reading it wrong?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
cgilmo said:
He never assumed a new identity. Read his post, it's just like his previous ones.
But he is intentionally coming here and trying to drum up false hype in hopes of finding a sucker to take advantage of. He came here under the new ID and pretended to only find this site after "googling the Yount error". All lies & pretty obvious what his intentions are.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Rickzcards said:
cgilmo said:
He never assumed a new identity. Read his post, it's just like his previous ones.
But he is intentionally coming here and trying to drum up false hype in hopes of finding a sucker to take advantage of. He came here under the new ID and pretended to only find this site after "googling the Yount error". All lies & pretty obvious what his intentions are.
You guys remember when miggy assumed the identity of pedroiagurl?

Good times.

LOLWUT!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
FCB's next round of National T-shirts need to reference this card

Negative.

The next round of FCB National T-Shirts needs to have Levy in place of Yount on this card.

SO....MUCH....EPIC-NESS....!!!!!

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Only on FCB would this thread be allowed to happen :D

I still want 1Jess1 to come back and explain the name change and new identity

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Rickzcards said:
cgilmo said:

Thats how I read it also, especially since no one was asking "what he knew". But its already been established this guy is a kook several posts ago.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Rickzcards said:
cgilmo said:

Yeah, that's how I read it, too...

"Maybe if I come up with another name, and mention a card that no one else in the history of the site has mentioned before last week, and write in the exact same style of being allergic to paragraphs and having way too many details about phone conversations with heads of corporations 25 years ago...no one will notice, right? And people will be falling all over themselves to drop five figures on a card I refuse to scan (much less, post a group shot of 27 PSA copies)...it's almost TOO easy."

Members online