Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I was at the shop when the Bundy Platinum Super Auto was pulled today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Well about 25 minutes after. 70 year old man pulled it. The shop owner put it up on Ebay immediately and within 5 minutes had a offer off of Ebay for 1000.00. Any thoughts on that price?

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
if the card was listed with a $999 BIN on ebay, why would someone offer $1,000 off of ebay? is it to protect their identity (which is already pretty "private"), albeit losing any insurance that comes with ebay?

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
theres an ass for every seat. 1k nice offer but someone will come stronger

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Not to mention, OP's question was what people think of the $1000 offer currently, not when Bundy's called up...whenever that is.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Mike Trout is also a hitter and plays everyday.

Not a pitcher who goes 1 every 5.

Yeah, but that is NOT the argument you stated three times.

THe 2nd year thing means nothing anymore. Look how many cards of players, have a 2nd year card being their best. JUst a couple that jump out to me, Cole Hamels, Robinson Cano, and Joey votto. I am sure there are a STACK of others.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
if the card was listed with a $999 BIN on ebay, why would someone offer $1,000 off of ebay? is it to protect their identity (which is already pretty "private"), albeit losing any insurance that comes with ebay?
The card was listed with a starting bid of 499 and a BIN of 999. The starting bid was hit in a couple of minutes and then 5 min later the contact was made for 1000 and the old guy took it.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Point being:

How many people are buying Dylan Bundy?

How many cards are better than this one in the world of Dylan Bundy? Arguabley 5-7 cards total.

Thus, Supply - Minimal, Demand - High, Offers once more people see it, higher.

No guarantees, just my thoughts.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, but that is NOT the argument you stated three times.

THe 2nd year thing means nothing anymore. Look how many cards of players, have a 2nd year card being their best. JUst a couple that jump out to me, Cole Hamels, Robinson Cano, and Joey votto. I am sure there are a STACK of others.

...and what's the difference between all of those players and Bundy?

All established veterans and not a prospect.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008

SI question: Of the 480 pitchers the O's drafted out of HS, how many have 15 or more (MLB) wins?

Zero!

But maybe this means the O's are due :/

hive17

Aug 7, 2008

There is no difference. Demand is demand. That is a premium card of a premium prospect. Demand is demand.

Members online

Latest posts