Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If I sold this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
What ever the highest bidder will pay. I would put it up for auction and let it ride. His stuff is hot right now and can only go down from here in my opinion.

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
.....well since i'm a cardinals fan, $8 dlvd? And I'd get it signed :)

not really sure to be honest with you, if you're gonna move it though-move it now and let it ride

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
SKYWALKER said:
pootshwan said:
If he is who you truly collect why would ever sell it?

just trying to see what it is worth
Just wondering if you saw the Pineda Super sell for over 2500 and thought this might be close. I am a fan of Bruce but the 05 red is the expensive one. I would not be too worried about the "price" as Bruce has a chance for a great career and that card would be worth MUCH more in the future if he continues to hit well. Nice card!

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
pootshwan said:

Why do people ask this question? Its a material possession and nothing more. So if you collected him and someone offered you $500 for it you would turn it down? Yes its a 1/1 but I could think of a 1000 better things to have than a baseball card. As far as I'm concerned everything has a price. The only things in life that are priceless are Family and Friends.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
jrinne said:
pootshwan said:

Why do people ask this question? Its a material possession and nothing more. So if you collected him and someone offered you $500 for it you would turn it down? Yes its a 1/1 but I could think of a 1000 better things to have than a baseball card. As far as I'm concerned everything has a price. The only things in life that are priceless are Family and Friends.
Not True, There are a LOT of other things that are priceless...
especially stuff posted on FCB!!!!
:D

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
$500 at least. Even though it isn't a true 1st year rookie card, they are still highly collectible.

Heck, a 2007 Billy Butler superfractor "rookie card" got $243.

Members online

Latest posts