Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you're 1st to pull a 2011 Bowman Harper Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
If you are lucky enough to be the 1st to pull a 2011 Bowman Bryce Harper Auto and you want to list it on ebay...

How would you list it?

I would do a .99 opening bid for one day and see where it goes.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
peterose4hof said:
If you are lucky enough to be the 1st to pull a 2011 Bowman Bryce Harper Auto and you want to list it on ebay...

How would you list it?

I would do a .99 opening bid for one day and see where it goes.

.99 for a 3-day-auction and let the eBayers circulate the link on sites like this.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
peterose4hof said:
J-Rod said:
bigpapiMA32 said:
Beckett marketplace, obviously.

I agree

So what are the advantages of posting it on Beckett Marketplace vs Ebay?

I am not sure bigpapi's reasoning since I think he is probably just making fun of beckett. But I sell everything on Beckett Marketplace in my store so of course I would agree with him

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Honestly I think a .99 auction listing could leave money on the table, especially since it likely won't be long until more are listed.

I would put it up with an enormous BIN price and see what kind of offers come in. You never know hoe much someone is willing to pay, and it only takes one person to make an offer, while it takes at least two to run up the price in an auction listing.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
-ridiculously high BIN
-open to offers, but set a high limit for min amount
-weed through offers until a legit one appears
-sell it offline (if possible)

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
J-Rod said:
peterose4hof said:
[quote="J-Rod":15gi6x3n]
bigpapiMA32 said:
Beckett marketplace, obviously.

I agree

So what are the advantages of posting it on Beckett Marketplace vs Ebay?

I am not sure bigpapi's reasoning since I think he is probably just making fun of beckett. But I sell everything on Beckett Marketplace in my store so of course I would agree with him[/quote:15gi6x3n]

Yeah, that was completely sarcastic haha.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
peterose4hof said:
So if you set a high BIN, how high? And what is an offer you would take?

I'd go like $3K. It's way, way higher than they'll go...but you never know. I'd just see where most offers were coming in and try to gauge a fair price based on that. There's really no reason these should outsell his AFLAC Autos, which get about $750-$1250 depending on condition and timing, but I think the first one might be able to outdo the AFLAC.

Members online

Latest posts