Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting way for a seller to leave negative feedback.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I dont often say this but when it comes to you, its always well deserved.

You seem to always be on the short end of a conversation.

How are you a mod again? You are so rude to people. Just because I think this situation is a joke, doesn't give you the right to call me names and be a general ****** to me when I have not attacked you in any way, shape or form. Just because I have an opinion on the subject? I'll tell you what, maybe Jeff shouldn't post this XXXX if he can't handle other people's responses and opinions.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
How are you a mod again? You are so rude to people. Just because I think this situation is a joke, doesn't give you the right to call me names and be a general ****** when I have not attacked you in any way, shape or form. Just because I have an opinion on the subject? I'll tell you what, maybe Jeff shouldn't post this XXXX if he can't handle other people's responses and opinions.

I dont think he has said anything about not being able to handle it. I think this is really about you and the fact you are always on the short end of a conversation.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I gotta agree with Bob Loblaw here. I think that the seller is going to try to leave a negative for you but I think you can get it removed if he never pays. If I had accidentally done the same, I would have just refunded the buyer the full amount and had them keep the card.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
The photo was doctored.

I'll scan it later tonight.

My point wasn't who is right or wrong; my point was to recommend that you block people you're going to negative. Sort of a PSA. I'm sorry for trying to help.

This is a great recommendation, if I'm thinking of leaving anything other than positive I block the ID on my list before I initiate contact. Luckily on the few occasions I've done it we worked out a resolution acceptable to both parties.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
This is a great recommendation, if I'm thinking of leaving anything other than positive I block the ID on my list before I initiate contact. Luckily on the few occasions I've done it we worked out a resolution acceptable to both parties.

I'll start doing that too. I just either leave positive feedback or no feedback at all it seems like most of the time.

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
Note to self, never buy or sell from this guy. If a seller states something as "GEM MINT" and it's clearly not....that's shady. No one's being entitled. Dude you cause so much freaking trouble. You're always blowing everything out of proportion over on blowout too.

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
Oh get off it. I have nothing against Jeff. This situation just comes off as a highly entitled buyer playing games with a seller who tried to work the situation out.

Note to self, never buy or sell from this guy. If a seller states something as "GEM MINT" and it's clearly not....that's shady. No one's being entitled. Dude you cause so much freaking trouble. You're always blowing everything out of proportion over on blowout too. Picking fights....you haven't done anything to offend me (yet) but man. You're comments are out of line and just flat out wrong. Learn to read a post in its entirety.

Edit: Sorry for the double post....

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I would like to second this - I always worried about someone buying something I'm selling as a way to leave a retaliation negative if I'm going to leave a negative or neutral (which I RARELY do, but in some cases it is certainly justified - like when I'm charged $10 for shipping and get a bubble mailer with 5 cards in it with $1.64 spent on postage). So I just started adding their id's to my blocked buyers list. Of course, on eBay it is VERY easy to just create another ID, so it's only a temporary stop gap. Your real crazies will find a way to nail you to a cross if that's their MO.

Members online

Latest posts