Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jason Heyward steal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Nyc the opinion was that he thought he got a steal. He posted fact and opinion (price, "i got a steal") if you must bring up silly facts.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
"Jason Heyward steal"

That is the only time the OP ever mentioned the word steal. In other words, the upgrade from a non-serial-numbered Heyward rookie auto to one numbered out of 20 for $8 is the steal. I don't know what you guys are reading. He didn't say "Look at this steal I got, where I can flip the $8 I spent, along with the original purchase price of the Heyward auto I sold, into huge profits." He's clearly talking about the virtual "trade" that took place in where he UPGRADED to a rookie auto /20 for a mere $8.

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
"Jason Hayward steal"

That is the only time the OP ever mentioned the word steal. In other words, the upgrade from a non-serial-numbered Heyward rookie auto to one numbered out of 20 for $8 is the steal. I don't know what you guys are reading. He didn't say "Look at this steal I got, where I can flip the $8 I spent, along with the original purchase price of the Heyward auto I sold, into huge profits." He's clearly talking about the virtual "trade" that took place in where he UPGRADED to a rookie auto /20 for a mere $8.

THANK YOU!!!!

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
You are correct, this is a message board about baseball cards....That being said, KS has been here long enough to know there is a "Rolling Steals Thread" for these types of transactions. If he is going to make a separate thread to "Brag" about his great deal it should have legs to stand on, and sorry this just doesn't.... I'm not trolling here, just try to put into perspective the OP's claim of a steal, which wasn't....Everyone is entitled to thier opinion, including you...Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some sand to get out of my shorts apparently...

Who effing cares?!

He made a post about something that was a "steal" to him. So what if someone decides to make a thread about a steal they had? Oh em gee, it's not in the almighty "rolling steal thread"... Oh noessssssss!!

Also, im glad FCB has elected you as decider of what is and isnt a steal.

It's a message board, get over it

Members online