Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July 2021 - New Arrivals Thread

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
072221-1.jpg
The 2005 Reflections Blue 18/35 Rich Harden/Merkin Valdez finishes up the 4-card rainbow, as I already had the base, Red/99, and Platinum 1/1 versions of the card. Donaldson is the cheaper Wal-Mart Black card, not the Topps Black. The Crisp and Bailey 2011 Topps Blacks finish up the regular & Update team sets for that year! So that's 2005, 2007, and 2011 I have complete; I must only be able to complete odd years.

072221-2.jpg
I don't usually go for wire photo type stuff but this one was special. This is from Trent Dilfer's first college start. It was his freshman season and he was originally the backup, but was elevated to starter when senior starting QB Mark Barsotti was injured. I can vividly remember when this happened. I was very upset because Barsotti was from Madera, which is about 25 miles outside of Fresno and where I was living at the time. This would have been just after my 13th birthday.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I went by the LCS this afternoon to drop off cards so they could complete a set. I do this quite a bit and cash in when there's something I want. Saves a few $$ off a box. I decided to get the last Topps Clearly Authentic box. I got one earlier and got Brent Rooker plus a redemption for Jonathan India. Not bad. This one was better.
McGwire.jpg

delsant2

May 29, 2010
I went by the LCS this afternoon to drop off cards so they could complete a set. I do this quite a bit and cash in when there's something I want. Saves a few $$ off a box. I decided to get the last Topps Clearly Authentic box. I got one earlier and got Brent Rooker plus a redemption for Jonathan India. Not bad. This one was better.
View attachment 136752
Wahoo, what a card!!

Members online

Latest posts