Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just picked up my 5th Bonds foldout! Only 10 made!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
10 2007 Topps Sterling Moments Relics Autographs Eight #SMA1 Barry Bonds
10 2007 Topps Sterling Moments Relics Eight #SM3 Barry Bonds
10 2007 Topps Sterling Moments Relics Eight #SM4 Barry Bonds
10 2007 Topps Sterling Stardom Relics Eight #SS3 Barry Bonds
10 2007 Topps Sterling Stardom Relics Eight #SS4 Barry Bonds

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I'm sorry, count me in the minority, I don't consider steroids cheating when there was no penalty for doing it. Okay, it's cheating now, but not then. Spitballs used to be legal. You cannot penalize guys who threw spitballs before they were illegal. And don't give me the against the law argument, baseball is supposed to have the right to govern itself.

George, are you sure there are only those 50? Thanks for the list!

Feng- Agree as always!

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
bodiaz said:
I have been asked that a few times, good question! I take the extra thick soft sleeves and put them over each end, then put an extra thick hard plastic over each end. They meet in the middle, and totally protect the card. I bought 2 jewelry display spinners from a store that went out of business, and I display them in it. Looks sweet! I will try to get a picture up this weekend to show them off!
i always thought of those i won't one of thos spinners!

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
sevencostanza said:
I love his signature. Very clean and easy to read.

i agree and let me explain why i chose these autos of bonds for my PC. not sure if the OP knows this or not but this autograph is not only authenticated by Topps but there is also a Barry Bonds Authentic sticker attached to each card as well. its like have a double authentication on a card in a day and age when forgeries are found around every corner.

i'll go on record as saying i have never like bonds because of his crappy attitude and no matter what anyone says or does and like it or not, he is the MLB All Time HR record leader and is an important part of the history of MLB and the game.

Members online

Latest posts