Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Keep it or Ebay it?! **Updated 3/3 with new card**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
Re: Keep it or Ebay it?! **Updated 2/27 with new card**

schmidtfan20 said:
print runs have not been announced for these, I would keep it for now, these auto are rare.

Kevin

There is one guy running around ebay buying these up like there is no 2moro, I put the bin @ $350 and I have been accepting offers on it, may raise it to $500 as I really don't want to sell but want to see what people are willing to give up. I am thinking the print run will be pretty short as well, but we will see what happens. There are only 2-3 on ebay.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009

mstng99tim said:
J-Rod said:
Looks like only 20 for the Montana
Wrong set, that list is for the Legendary Contenders...the Super Bowl tickets will be announced on Wednesday.
::facepalm:: oops I didn't look at the montana just knew he was asking about it

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY

TexasHiro said:
schmidtfan20 said:
print runs have not been announced for these, I would keep it for now, these auto are rare.

Kevin

There is one guy running around ebay buying these up like there is no 2moro, I put the bin @ $350 and I have been accepting offers on it, may raise it to $500 as I really don't want to sell but want to see what people are willing to give up. I am thinking the print run will be pretty short as well, but we will see what happens. There are only 2-3 on ebay.

First couple sold for $150-$175. Hope that helps

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010

jbrown said:
TexasHiro said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

First couple sold for $150-$175. Hope that helps

Yeah it's actually one guy who has bought those, he has sent me a few offers but I declined. We sent a few messages back and fourth and he said he wanted to buy some up before the short print number are revealed. With legendary contenders Joe Montana being limited to 20 I think Super Bowl Tickets could possibly be a shorter print run.

Members online

Latest posts