Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kyle Lotzkar ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
No one has a clue? I am interested as well..

Edit : Got it!

Kyle Lotzkar, RHP: The supplemental first-round pick from Canada in 2007 did not pitch at all in 2009 due to elbow trouble. When healthy, he had the best curveball in the system and posted a 3.58 ERA at Class A Dayton in 2008 before being shut down due to stress fracture in his pitching elbow.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Hi thanks how recent was that update? I looked through all the reds minor rosters and no luck
I don't think he has pitched in almost 2 years then? I have a decent stash thats why I was asking

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Well whats even more alluring to me is everyone seems to be all hush hush about him
Not quite sure why ? Most players have a wealth of information on the internet about updates etc.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
craiger122003 said:
Well whats even more alluring to me is everyone seems to be all hush hush about him
Not quite sure why ? Most players have a wealth of information on the internet about updates etc.

Especially since BA named him in I believe 08 or 09 as the Reds break out candidate for said year. I've asked about him in every chat and have yet to get an answer.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
I saw him the spring at Reds camp so he is definitely still in baseball. He was charting pitches though so I didn't get to see him throw. He signed a few cards for me and said he was feeling good.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Excellent Thanks for the info

stevezimmer22 said:
I saw him the spring at Reds camp so he is definitely still in baseball. He was charting pitches though so I didn't get to see him throw. He signed a few cards for me and said he was feeling good.

Members online