Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

looks like sage is out also

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I've always really liked Sage for what it was. I think they were onto something last year with the pre-rookies in high school uniform but they didn't do anything with it but crappy base cards. I will most likely grab a blaster this year just for some Floyd base cards but they have been going downhill fast and I really don't see them being around too much longer.

The last time Sage did something really cool was in 2008 with these...

$(KGrHqRHJCgE9!JCe-i2BPRKTvFJ(!~~60_12.JPG

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I never understood why sage got hammered for putting 6-8 autographs a box when other companies are putting
1 auto in a box. I mean is Sage that much more uglier than the crap Panini puts out?

Kevin

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
The thing with SAGE is that they seem to almost try to make their cards look cheap.

[phil:fk1dp69k]230758814876[/phil:fk1dp69k] and [phil:fk1dp69k]220972185668[/phil:fk1dp69k] - the Floyd and Miller are nice hits but blech...

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
deceptikon1978 said:
I've always really liked Sage for what it was. I think they were onto something last year with the pre-rookies in high school uniform but they didn't do anything with it but crappy base cards. I will most likely grab a blaster this year just for some Floyd base cards but they have been going downhill fast and I really don't see them being around too much longer.

The last time Sage did something really cool was in 2008 with these...

$(KGrHqRHJCgE9!JCe-i2BPRKTvFJ(!~~60_12.JPG

u tempting me?? ;)

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
These companies will be lost without Luck, I dont know what Upper Deck is going to be doing without that cash cow.

Press Pass screwed everyone big time. Not that SAGE helped themselves at all with these horrid looking cards.

Members online