Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MADISON BUMGARNER CALLED UP TO THE BIGS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
You got to be kidding me??!! Just as the AA playoffs are about to begin.
There goes game 1 starter.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Bosox3 said:
You got to be kidding me??!! Just as the AA playoffs are about to begin.
There goes game 1 starter.

Can only imagine they want to limit his innings somewhat by using him as a RP once or twice than getting a start or more in AA

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
I don't think he'll pitch very much or maybe even at all unless they're way up so he doesn't get first game jitters with a 1 run lead and blow there season...

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
When to sell, when to sell.....

Chrome X 20
Base X a bunch
Sterling X 1 (PC forever)
Threads auto X 1
Chrome ref X 2
Chrome Xfractor BGS 9.5 X 1
Draft gold X 3
Draft Blue X 1

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ANTHONY!

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Yippee :)

4 07 BCDP xfractor 9.5s
4 07 BCDP blue ref 9.5s
1 sterling au 9.5- .5 from a 10
1 sterling ref au 9.5- .5 from a 10

johnny rook

Aug 10, 2008
CA
Yeah I don't imagine he'll pitch much. A relief appearance or two. This move makes me think that Bumgarner's chances of starting in San Francisco next season are very good.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
lisu said:
rainmanesq said:
Yippee :)

4 07 BCDP xfractor 9.5s
4 07 BCDP blue ref 9.5s
1 sterling au 9.5- .5 from a 10
1 sterling ref au 9.5- .5 from a 10

What?! I thought you had a lot more than that!

Think I have some more raw stuff + maybe some more slabs, but I sold some of it recently for some very nice coinage.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
When is the time to sell? Now, with the announcement of call-up? Upon his first appearance in the bigs? Next year when he is announced a starter?!?

Anthony

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
IMO..this is just as dumb as the Posey call up. Call up these young kids and have them sit. Brilliant!!! hahaha

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
UPDATE: Looks as though he might be starting tonight! From the same blog:

UPDATE: Bumgarner to start tonight for Lincecum?
Henry Schulman reporting from the ballpark:

I want to stress that I have not confirmed this directly, but I'm getting a strong vibe that Madison Bumgarner is being promoted so he can start tonight's game in favor of Tim Lincecum, who presumably cannot start because he is hurt.

I've been told that manager Bruce Bochy is going to make an announcement at 3:45 p.m., when the clubhouse opens to the media, which is very unusual. He normally talks around 4:30.

I'll update as soon as possible:

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
I heard that Timmy just has a blister and that Bumgarner is going to start tonight. My source is good but I'm not sure I believe it myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts