Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MADISON BUMGARNER CALLED UP TO THE BIGS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Wow was not expecting this at all. Weird that they did it today, he is supposed to pitch in the AA playoffs tomorrow.

As a fan I am happy, but as a collector I'm not. If he does not do well this could KILL his confidence and his prices.

Not sure how much I should sell or not. Last night I decided I was going to collect him. I have the high end stuff and a bunch of autographs but now I think I'm going to purchase all of his base cards and some lower end parallels.

What do you guys think I should do? I've got:

4 refs
xfractor
7 raw blue refs
2 blue ref 9.5s
2 sterling auto 9.5s

My brother also has an xfractor 9.5 and a gold ref.

Dont want to sell the red ref 9.5. I think Im gonna lock it in the PC

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
goblue6919 said:
Wow was not expecting this at all. Weird that they did it today, he is supposed to pitch in the AA playoffs tomorrow.

As a fan I am happy, but as a collector I'm not. If he does not do well this could KILL his confidence and his prices.

Not sure how much I should sell or not. Last night I decided I was going to collect him. I have the high end stuff and a bunch of autographs but now I think I'm going to purchase all of his base cards and some lower end parallels.

What do you guys think I should do? I've got:

4 refs
xfractor
7 raw blue refs
2 blue ref 9.5s
2 sterling auto 9.5s

My brother also has an xfractor 9.5 and a gold ref.

Dont want to sell the red ref 9.5. I think Im gonna lock it in the PC

Tell us that again when someone offers you 3k for it after Bum tosses a gem tonight ;)

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
IMG_1872.jpg

And I have a lot more...

Go Bum!!!

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
They should have started Posey tonight so the two of them who have basically played together all year could have shared the moment together

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
We've heard the positives that can come from this. Now the negative. If he gets lit up. It wont be forgotten and could make it pretty tough to get back what you've got in to them for the time being. He obviously could come back with a vengence. Pitchers don't get the same benefit of the doubt like hitters do for some reason. Checkout Chris Tillman prices.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Good results so far, but I am pretty sure he has seen some better offenses in AA this year than what he is currently facing. It is going to be tough to judge him tonight, but it should be a good night for those who have stashes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts