Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making a couple banners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
I wouldn't mind another Ozzie Smith. Any photo you want as long as it is in a Cards jersey.

Mudpuddlehuddle

Jan 23, 2011
Minnesota
I would love one with Kyle Gibson that used this pic with the Background similar to the card one you made for me just like a banner not a ginter card if you could

gibbyintwins.jpg

Here is the awesome card one you made. Just found the card one to be too small and not long enough for a sig. Thanks a ton. You do amazing work.

gibsont.png

jimmychanga18

Feb 3, 2010
If ya could make one with Pedroia and Daniel Bard, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe something kind of like a A & G. And by the way, nice avatar. gotta love bill. especially that episode when he swears that girl "cut the cheese" and blames it on the chair. anyways, thanks!

ripken2131_8

Feb 4, 2011
Savannah, GA
If you have time I would greatly appreciate one with Cal Ripken. The sigs you've done for these other guys are sick! Your work is just what I've been looking for. Everything looks very professional.

Thanks!
-Will

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
Mudpuddlehuddle said:
I would love one with Kyle Gibson that used this pic with the Background similar to the card one you made for me just like a banner not a ginter card if you could

gibbyintwins.jpg

Here is the awesome card one you made. Just found the card one to be too small and not long enough for a sig. Thanks a ton. You do amazing work.

gibsont.png

34dfolz.jpg

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
jimmychanga18 said:
If ya could make one with Pedroia and Daniel Bard, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe something kind of like a A & G. And by the way, nice avatar. gotta love bill. especially that episode when he swears that girl "cut the cheese" and blames it on the chair. anyways, thanks!

xli5mx.jpg

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
ripken2131_8 said:
If you have time I would greatly appreciate one with Cal Ripken. The sigs you've done for these other guys are sick! Your work is just what I've been looking for. Everything looks very professional.

Thanks!
-Will

ofdddz.jpg

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
up for maryvillereb2003, Mudpuddlehuddle, and jimmychanga18 to get their banners

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
If you decide to do more is there any chance I could get one with Andre Dawson (Cubs), Peyton Manning, and Captain America (I know weird huh?) I just think the whole red white and blue would really pop! And I can't wait for the movie!

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
Re:

goldenegg1 said:
If you decide to do more is there any chance I could get one with Andre Dawson (Cubs), Peyton Manning, and Captain America (I know weird huh?) I just think the whole red white and blue would really pop! And I can't wait for the movie!

25rgmqg.jpg

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Re:

JBel4331 said:
goldenegg1 said:

25rgmqg.jpg

Amazing! Thank you so much!

Members online