Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mansfield Labor Day Show Pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Don't have much time to scan so you're only going to get a small sample of what I picked up. Bought about 150 cards from Frenchy and another 175 cards from Bigpops65.

mansfieldgood.jpg

mansfield10cents.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Five of those cards used to be mine, glad to see they're in a new good home! :D

I ended up spending the day hiking with my girlfriend and a few other friends, so the show wasn't happening for me today. I did a number on plenty of dime boxes at the last show, so I don't think everyone would have had a chance to restock anyways. Last year I went to two consecutive Mansfield shows and barely found anything the second time.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Was packed today. Billy Buckner brought out a huge crowd. Next show will be a monster with a couple of current Bruins coming in Krejei and Peverly. Wonder what kind of deal Your Sports did with Doug to have them there? Maybe Beefy knows. It should be a packed show even at higher prices those guys are getting.

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
I was restocked and glad to officially meet JVC. Glad we could deal today!

Show was packed, one of my best shows in a year.

Doug worked out a good deal to get the two Bruins, if you ask me. I know both he and Les, and was glad this worked out.

Johnny B

Aug 7, 2008
Wish I could go to the Mansfield show. Been a couple times when visiting family.

I went to Wheaton in neighboring Norton, but didn't have money for cards then. A decade later: still don't have that much for cards. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts