Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Cain hit by line drive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
scotty21690 said:
bodiaz said:
Wasn't joking about a death, really the joke was on the people that rip on Fox. But, whatever.
Yes I understood it was a rip at Fox but with all of the recent surprising deaths who would have knew if you were joking around or not?

Death is NOT something that people should joke about, even if it was 'only' a stab at Fox...

And Scotty, it is still going over you head! It was NOT a rip at FOx! I was kind of jabbing at the guys that were ripping on Fox. I am done explaining, this is insane! Not going to try and argue with someone that I have to explain a simple joke twice!

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
cowboysrule48 said:
bodiaz said:
Don't ever step foot in a comedy club guys! WOW! Cain was never in any danger of dying! IT WAS A FRICKIN JOKE! If it would have been something serious, I would not have joked! It was something that happens damn near every game!

You're an idiot. Your post was the 2nd post of the thread, and no where else before did it mention where the ball hit him. I was not surprised when I looked at your PB URL in your sig and saw that you were peterhaskett from BMB.

Unreal! Sorry guys, thought people could take a joke! Didn't realize I was on the Lifetimenetwork.com website! Are you all on the same cycle?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Hit by line drive. They tested his arm with a practice pitch to see if he can throw but he couldn't and got replaced, i'm assuming no fractures etc

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
bodiaz said:
Don't ever step foot in a comedy club guys! WOW! Cain was never in any danger of dying! IT WAS A FRICKIN JOKE! If it would have been something serious, I would not have joked! It was something that happens damn near every game!
Steve McNair was never in any danger of dying either

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
josh3302 said:
bodiaz said:

You make this remark, and you are offended by my stupid joke?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
im not sure how you guys can be so upset about this, really it was pretty harmless.
i got the joke right away, how can you all be so high and mighty?
this site is just purely starting to suck .

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
ok lets just get over the joke on the second post. i dont think that was the right time to post that but people should get over it. oh and boomo if the site sucks leave

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Thanks boomo. BTW, nice Rivera! Don't see too many of his autos around! That thing is SWEET!!!!!!!

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
bodiaz said:
josh3302 said:
bodiaz said:

You make this remark, and you are offended by my stupid joke?
I do not see why my remark would be so bad. You came back saying Cain was never in any danger of dying which was why you posted what you posted. And I posted that Steve McNair was never in any danger of dying and he DID infact die. Cain may not have been in any danger of dying from being hit in the arm but it STILL could have happened for all you know.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
bodiaz said:
Wow! That was not the reaction I expected! Was a joke, a harmless one! And scotty, I had no idea you felt that way about me? Don't remember ever having words with you? I always liked talking to you if this is the same Booby Doerr, Ty Cobb fan Scotty?!? Sorry for the joke, I'll never joke again.

Promise? I guess when people have read your post for a long time, they expect the worst.

Members online

Latest posts