Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Miggy and the MT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
A_Pharis said:
TBH - I don't/didn't respond to Miggy, because he's on my foe list. He has a bad habit of making snide comments and playing off as "inside jokes" when they are only jokes to himself.

I don't/didn't reply to Snyper (except to see what he said here), because he's on my foe's list. He's there, because the last few times I've interacted with him ended with him either going on a name-calling spree or playing the "I'm in the army" card (even though it was quite a while since he'd used that I think).

LOL!!!! :lol: Yeah guy. I wear my service all over my sleeve. But then, at least I've done something for my country. You? Funny how everything you mentioned there you're 100% guilty of yourself when someone doesn't agree with you.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
drool.big.gif

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
GarkoCollector said:
Pine Tar said:
GarkoCollector said:
Snyper said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":3aqenczt]I haven't even figured what this thread is about. ::facepalm::

STILL a huge fan of your avatar. :lol: :grouphug:

HORRAY FOR BOOBIES!
Hells yes HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRAY

I was really hoping not to cry today. That was beautiful and you were thanked.
[/quote:3aqenczt]
:D I try to contribute on here when I can.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Pine Tar said:
GarkoCollector said:
[quote="Pine Tar":3qb78sa0]
GarkoCollector said:
Snyper said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":3qb78sa0]I haven't even figured what this thread is about. ::facepalm::

STILL a huge fan of your avatar. :lol: :grouphug:

HORRAY FOR BOOBIES!
Hells yes HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRAY

I was really hoping not to cry today. That was beautiful and you were thanked.
[/quote:3qb78sa0]
:D I try to contribute on here when I can.[/quote:3qb78sa0]
I'm not sure you will ever be able to contribute more in one post than you did right there.

Members online

Latest posts