Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Daily Performances Thread - 6/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Lots of pitching on tap today.

Today's notables include:

Henry Owens
Rafael Montero
Chad James
Zack Wheeler
Adys Portillo
Kyle Crick
Luke Jackson
A.J. Cole
Erik Johnson vs. Alex Meyer
Nick Tropeano
Cody Buckel
Deck McGuire
Jacob Petricka
Yordano Ventura
Dae-Eun Rhee
Taijuan Walker
Johnny Hellweg vs. Chris Dwyer
Simon Castro
Wily Peralta
Tyler Skaggs
Aaron Miller vs. Kyle Lobstein
Barret Loux vs. Keyvius Sampson
Brad Peacock vs. Tyler Chatwood
Zach Lee
Anthony Meo

and the Matchup of the Day -- Tyler Anderson vs. Michael Fulmer

Last edited:

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I would really like to see a strong outting from Fulmer...maybe even some run support for this kid.

In his three losses so far this season his team is hitting an impressively low 5/79 = .063 & bringing in 1 Run (on a steal to home plate).

All three of those losses are decided by two runs or less.

4/10 - 3-1 L
4/22 - 1-0 L (called in the 5th for rain)
5/31 - 2-0 L

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I would really like to see a strong outting from Fulmer...maybe even some run support for this kid.

In his three losses so far this season his team is hitting an impressively low 5/79 = .063 & bringing in 1 Run (on a steal to home plate).

All three of those losses are decided by two runs or less.

4/10 - 3-1 L
4/22 - 1-0 L (called in the 5th for rain)
5/31 - 2-0 L

Wins and losses dont matter at these levels. Young kid holding his own and learning to pitch. I dont even look at W/L in the minors. His peripherals for his age and level he's playing at are fine. Could see him hit his stride later this season or next year when he's still young enough to repeat...

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
What's up with Chris Owings? Hasn't played since the 1st. No status change and google leads to nothing. Yet I've had an increase in offers the last two days. :confused:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Zach Collier HR (1) :mrgreen:

Tyler Anderson - 6 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 3 BB, 2 K

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Manny Machado 0-4 average down to .233, should have started him in Hi-A. He is not a Harper or Trout level prospect.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Kyle Crick -- 7 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 10 K

Dude's been bringing it.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
Aside from a base Chrome non auto, I don't own any other Myers cards. But I've got to say, I find it amazing that his card values haven't exploded considering how he is performing. He is putting what Hosmer, Moustakas, and Butler did to shame, yet his stuff still isn't where it was even 2 years ago when he ripped through Wilmington (one of the worst hitting parks in all of baseball).

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts