Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Daily Performances Thread - 6/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Zach Collier HR (1) :mrgreen:

Tyler Anderson - 6 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 3 BB, 2 K

Honest question: Why does this 6'4" lefty have Chrome Autos go unsold for $1.50? I mean seriously their are a lot worse guys that sell for way more. I mean I understand he is "old" for his level but ??

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
I here ya. He's undefeated and cheaper than a King Size Snickers though.

He's actually in Low-A. For a kid his age, he should be destroying Low A batters. He has 22 K in 33 2/3 innings, which isn't too impressive especially given his 3.48 ERA. Very underwhelming.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Aside from a base Chrome non auto, I don't own any other Myers cards. But I've got to say, I find it amazing that his card values haven't exploded considering how he is performing. He is putting what Hosmer, Moustakas, and Butler did to shame, yet his stuff still isn't where it was even 2 years ago when he ripped through Wilmington (one of the worst hitting parks in all of baseball).

While I do have a small stash, I have to say it's not that big a deal for me. After his terrible 2011 season, his stuff fell to around $20 for base chromes. I agree that, in a vaccuum, his stuff should be higher, given performance; but how many Royals hot hitting rookies can collectors really want at high prices any more? Still, with those chrome hovering around $45-$50, I'd double my investment; I just think there's more room to grow.

Members online

Latest posts