Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 4/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Banuelos had a good return. 4 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 2 BB, 4 K.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Kelly vs. Friedrich concluded with similiar numbers for both.

Kelly - 6 IP, 5 H, 2 R, 2 BB, 7 K
Friedrich - 5 IP, 5 H, 2 R, 2 BB, 5 K

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
Has anyone noticed Darnell's start to the season? Tonight, not so good, but hitting a robust .500!!

Oh, and by the way, Decker 1 - 1 in a pitch-hitting role. :mrgreen:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Frisco/Arkansas is back on.

Let's see if they send Perez back to the mound.

EDIT - I was mistaken - game ended early after 5.2 IP.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
des1984 said:
Has anyone noticed Darnell's start to the season? Tonight, not so good, but hitting a robust .500!!

Oh, and by the way, Decker 1 - 1 in a pitch-hitting role. :mrgreen:

Was just about to post about Darnell! But I was going to comment him on his discipline. 11 BB:1 K

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Badler ---

Update on #Cubs RHP Rafael Dolis: Left game with lower back spasm. Slipped on one of his pitches & tweaked it. Prob won't miss next start

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
hagausaf said:
Mike Olt raised his avg. back up to .415 after going 2 for 4. He's on fire!!!! :cool:

I'm leaving the country on Friday and my timing couldn't be worse with Olt on fire and Peguero just called up! I have an Olt Gold, (7) Blue Refractor Auto's, a few Refractor Auto's, (7) base pending sale (I'm waiting to get paid) and about another 20 Sterling and EEE Auto's as well as (5) Peguero Blue Refractor Auto's and (11) Peguero base Auto's... all that and no one around to field offers/ship them if they sell! ::facepalm::

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
JEA2880 said:
hagausaf said:
Mike Olt raised his avg. back up to .415 after going 2 for 4. He's on fire!!!! :cool:

I'm leaving the country on Friday and my timing couldn't be worse with Olt on fire and Peguero just called up! I have an Olt Gold, (7) Blue Refractor Auto's, a few Refractor Auto's, (7) base pending sale (I'm waiting to get paid) and about another 20 Sterling and EEE Auto's as well as (5) Peguero Blue Refractor Auto's and (11) Peguero base Auto's... all that and no one around to field offers/ship them if they sell! ::facepalm::

Maybe spend a little less time dealing with cards and find your self a chick to do all that dirty work for ya. :lol:

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
cjb9421 said:
JEA2880 said:
hagausaf said:

Maybe spend a little less time dealing with cards and find your self a chick to do all that dirty work for ya. :lol:

I actually just dropped my girl about a month ago to have more TIME for the cards (among plenty of other things)... by the way, I'm going to be in the Bahamas so it certainly could be worse :cool:

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
JEA2880 said:
hagausaf said:

I saw those 7 base auto's sell for what, 23 or so each? whomever bought those must have been on crack but then again I hope they actually pay you. perhaps I should sell them my 23 base auto's as well. I'll take those olt blue auto's off of your hands if your that worried about them ;)

Members online

Latest posts