Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 6/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'll probably be too busy with the draft to post many updates today, but here are the notables:

No Midwest League games today.

Martin Perez
Jacob Thompson
Kyle Heckathorn
Bobby Bundy
Manny Banuelos
Zack Von Rosenberg
Drew Pomeranz
Allen Webster
Chris Archer
Blake Beavan
Tyler Skaggs

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Martin Perez - 6 IP, 6 H, 3 R, 1 BB, 8 K

Rosario HR (9)

Buckel - 5 IP, 9 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 0 BB, 7 K

Leonys Martin HR (3)

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Jake Skole 2-4, 1 2B, 2 RBIs

Domingo Santana 3-4, 1 2B

Caleb Brewer 5.0 IP, 3 H, 1 R, 7 Ks, 3 BB

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Webster loses the no-no in the 7th on a triple. Six no-hit innings with a bunch of walks and at least 2 HBP. Shaky but 6 no-hit innings is impressive no matter what.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Pomeranz final Line- 5 IP, 1R, 2 H, 4 BB, 5 K's

Season Stats: ERA 1.85, IP 48.2, H 32, ER 10, BB 20, SO 63, AVG .185

Call him up.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Yankees1218 said:
Pomeranz final Line- 5 IP, 1R, 2 H, 4 BB, 5 K's

Season Stats: ERA 1.85, IP 48.2, H 32, ER 10, BB 20, SO 63, AVG .185

Call him up.

He is nasty. Hopefully I can get his auto in Wilmington on Wednesday night. :)

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
mwashuc06 said:
Jaypers said:
Harper HR (14)

Also a true ******* for blowing a kiss at the pitcher while rounding the bases. http://www.csnwashington.com/pages/vide ... HGdfok0G3f

Going to get him beaned in the head if he keeps it up...

He really did pimp that like a BIG TIME D-BAG. The kids needs to freaking grow up. I have nothing against him, but damn he reminds me a bit of JD Drew for some reason.

skrip

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
mwashuc06 said:
Jaypers said:
Harper HR (14)

Also a true ******* for blowing a kiss at the pitcher while rounding the bases. http://www.csnwashington.com/pages/vide ... HGdfok0G3f

Right, because that warrants throwing at someone's head \ ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Every single thing he does is watched-he's going to do things he probably shouldn't-he's an 18 year old for crying out loud. But, I guess if you can't rip on his game(haven't heard you say Machado will be better lately), then you have to rip on what he does when he hits his 14th jack.

EDIT: Maybe you could tell the whole story? Harper hits a dinger, admires it, does his trot, and after rounding 3rd the pitcher starts talking-which was when Harper blew the kiss, in reaction to the pitcher obviously getting upset. Sure, he shouldn't have admired the shot like that, but the pitcher doesn't need to be chiming in either-if he doesn't like a guy trotting, don't give up a fracking bomb. It's simple.

And FWIW I don't own a single Bryce card-I just get sick of people hating him because he's a beast.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
hail2thevictors said:
mwashuc06 said:
Jaypers said:
Harper HR (14)

Right, because that warrants throwing at someone's head \ ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Every single thing he does is watched-he's going to do things he probably shouldn't-he's an 18 year old for crying out loud. But, I guess if you can't rip on his game(haven't heard you say Machado will be better lately), then you have to rip on what he does when he hits his 14th jack.

You think he should be pimping homeruns like that? And yes, that is how you get your head taken off. I played and pitched in many games where guys were thrown at, and it didn't take much for it to happen. Much less than that.

Shoot, we played UNC when they had Andrew Miller and Bard in the Rotation. Our leadoff hitter was our best player, he led off the series with a bomb. What do you think happened next at bat? 97 mph in the neck. Bard hit him two days later for NO REASON. Just because he was our best player.

So if you think pimping a homerun like a world class prima-donna D-bag won't get you hit, then you have no clue what you are talking about.

skrip

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Jaff Decker 2-4 RBI
Simon Castro 5 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 5 Ks Pitching in the TEX league to work out some issues with his mechanics.

Members online

Latest posts