Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 6/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Seiya said:
Jaff Decker 2-4 RBI
Simon Castro 5 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 5 Ks Pitching in the TEX league to work out some issues with his mechanics.

Very nice to see Jaff get some hits. Nice outing by Castro too.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
padremurph said:
Seiya said:
Jaff Decker 2-4 RBI
Simon Castro 5 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 5 Ks Pitching in the TEX league to work out some issues with his mechanics.

Very nice to see Jaff get some hits. Nice outing by Castro too.
And in more Padres news, D. Tate has started hitting again, will probably return to Ft. Wayne sometime this month.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
StrasburgMania said:
shayscards79 said:
Bryce Harper, meh. The guy has nowhere to go but down at this point, to much is expected of him and it's his career to screw up.

I'd rather concern myself with prospects that have a lot of upward trajectory and will progress into superstars in spite of hype.
Nowhere to go but down? He is 18 with 14 Hrs in single A. He is tearing up the minors. I don't understand
Meaning he's overhyped as hell and has NO ceiling. What is so hard to understand.
Yes he's a beast. Yes he's amazing for his age, but he has NO ceiling. He's his own worst enemy. He has no where to go but down. English is TOO EASY.

hail2thevictors said:
Every single thing he does is watched-he's going to do things he probably shouldn't-he's an 18 year old for crying out loud. But, I guess if you can't rip on his game(haven't heard you say Machado will be better lately), then you have to rip on what he does when he hits his 14th jack.
He is. But it's hard to talk game when he wasn't playing for 3 weeks.

Harper is ONLY 3 months younger than Manny. Manny was able to finish HS, get drafted third, and still has the class and humbleness to show his game is for real. I'm glad he's back from the DL and looking forward to watching the kid shine.

That's Crucial

May 11, 2011
You guys are overreacting to the harper thing. He was obviously show-boating out the gate on the home run trot but everyone does that once in a while. The kiss was a simple knee jerk reactive impulse to some fighting words from the pitcher. It is not that out of the ordinary in competitive sports to see any of this type of behavior even at the professional level.

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
Back to the original topic of this thread:

Darnell 2-3 with a hr and 2 rbi's
Cox 2-4
Capt. Kirk 3-4

Members online

Latest posts