Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********Monday Morning Tread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
YES
Just got a call for a guy out here by me that does a lot of things for the Veterans in the area. Any way he has invited me out
to Midway Airport in Chicago on Wednesday evening to welcome home the WWII veterans that will be taking the first of 10 flights to Washington DC this year to see the memorial in their honor. The orgination that makes this possible is called the Honor Flight
http://www.honorflight.org/

I can't wait to take off a night of work and welcome these guys and gals home from their day of honoring them in our Nations Capital.
For me it will be an Honor to be there and witness this first hand. I'm so stoked to be a part of this. I hope to be able to with one of these Veterans someday to the DC. But there is a long list waiting to do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMxkQhEZ9GE
Here is one that is about 5 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSF0S50c ... re=related

This one is a long video 13 minutes but it is what they do for these guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW4TuOM42oo

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
hoopster3977 said:
Waiting on Tony's pick, so I can do my back to back thing. Go to go to the Post Office, Realtor, and bait shop. Be back later.

Looking at a property, closed down drive-in. Might open it up durning the summer, great location on US Route 2 in Iron River. If my friend and myself can get a land contract, I might be flipping burgers. Who'd thunk it, at my age? :lol:

Hopefully the profit from it will be more than that of the average burger flipper! lol

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
hoopster3977 said:
Waiting on Tony's pick, so I can do my back to back thing. Go to go to the Post Office, Realtor, and bait shop. Be back later.

Looking at a property, closed down drive-in. Might open it up durning the summer, great location on US Route 2 in Iron River. If my friend and myself can get a land contract, I might be flipping burgers. Who'd thunk it, at my age? :lol:

Just pick something for him; he does not care.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
ChasHawk said:
Brad - awesome find!

Joe - I think you and I have passed on more cards than we own... :lol: :lol:

Truer words have never been spoken, brother. :lol: :lol:

Overdid it a bit today. Went upstairs and that was a bit much. Not quite ready to go up and down the steps yet. :lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
dang that sucks about cali.
drove for 4 hours today going back and forth to repair jobs. same thing tomorrow. ugh.
my kid was given two baby chicks for his birthday. :? last I knew family or not weren't you supposed to ask the parents before giving pets?
feeling the itch to sell seeing all the sweet spot auto's that were listed in the last 12 hours. but I don't have good luck with that.

A_Pharis

George... George... I... I... I don't even know what to say:

$(KGrHqVHJEwE91576-J,BPe!R9417w~~60_57.JPG

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
hoopster3977 said:

Just pick something for him; he does not care.
Yes Just Skip Over me Guys :) Anyone can pick for me when my time comes up and Keep it. I got my 4 Hofers so I am happy!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
A_Pharis said:
I would have to think that Calfas has this on his watch list. It's at no risk of being a stealth, though.

Yes; Steve, I, and Sexy Tony have all seen this BOMB. It could get ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts