Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********Monday Morning Tread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
ChasHawk said:
Do you have a Champions button Tony?

I tried it in a 180pt, Sweet Spot sized one-touch, and it was still a little tight.
The Reggie and Willie Are in one Touches and the Strawberry and Carlton are in 130pt Top Loaders. I wonder Why the Dawson is so thick.

ReggieJacksonButton7of7.jpg

WillieMaysButton3of7.jpg

SteveCarltonButton4of5.jpg

DarrylStrawberryButton7of12_0001.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff I love that Reggie Stuff. Did you happen to see that Mini Documentry on Reggie and the Knicks? It was awsome. If you have comcast its on demand just punch in Knicks and it will come up.

Also Nice pick up on the Hole!

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Jeff I love that Reggie Stuff. Did you happen to see that Mini Documentry on Reggie and the Knicks? It was awsome. If you have comcast its on demand just punch in Knicks and it will come up.

Also Nice pick up on the Hole!
I have it saved on the DVR!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
metallicalex777 said:
Holy Gibson button auto :shock: :shock: I REALLY hope to see one of our MTers land that awesomeness!!!!

Jen and I went for an urban hike...3.5 miles from home to REI then back :) Slowly getting our backpacking gear for our trip at Yellowstone in July :cool: Took a couple pics on the hike down that I thought a few of you might like to see:

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

I love Seattle... Especially that part of the city.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Posting those scans made me realize how much I love the Champions set...

2005DonrussChampions98-165.jpg

champs135of165.jpg

2005DonrussChampionsBatPR-25.jpg

...and I'm pretty sure this is the ONLY set that pictures Dawson in this throwback style uniform. Not sure if that's true for other players.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
amazing cards being shown. always wanted a griffey button. can't bring myself to spend the large all in one spot. and griff's aren't that eye appealing really.

Alex: great pics, love the seattle skyline. be heading up that way the end of may.. tried to catch a game but a day late getting into town. coming back down in september.. maybe then.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
It's definitely sad that Griffey was a UD exclusive for so long that his only buttons are in 08 Piece of History and 09 Ballpark.

He has NADA in the mid 2000s DLP sets...too bad. Those'd be HUGE sellers.

Could you imagine what a 2005 Absolute Jumbo Patch of Griffey would go for?

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
All these buttons are making me green with envy. This would be the most I've spent on a button... ::facepalm::

cn_s_131_8597.jpg

Also, for the upsidedown sticker on the Edmonds...That makes me sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online