Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Morning Thread *********** 11/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone!

Christmas music already on the radio. A bit early IMHO but at least it brightened my drive home in the rain yesterday.

- Rodrick

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good luck Zach

Thanks Dan! This test has a lot of terms with similar definitions, but yet they are completely different. I've done fine with all of the assignments and quizzes, but I always screw up with the essay portion of the test, which is half of the grade

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Anyone interested in some Becketts or Sporting News or ESPN the magazine or Baseball Digest with your players picture or an article let me know. Whatever is not claimed is going in the trash.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1-picture5524-cat-had-too-much-caffeine1.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Paid more than I wanted to for a Drew Brees lot last night but the seller claims the lot has a book value of $930

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
A Prayer request guys
My Aunt is having emergency Aortic valve replacement in 1/2 hour. They found out yesterday. My mom's kid sister ( she is 75)

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning came all too quick. After replacing the ram in my computer i was finally able to finish scanning my recent maildays and actually get em uploaded to my site.

Now its morning routine. Gotta get alie ready and off to school, and get avery dressed and over to grannys, and get me ready for work. Gonna be a busy morning i think.

Many thanks to Dustin, who is hooking me up with a few Astros goodies, and in case any of you missed it in yesterdays MT, he is providing me with my first homerun ticket to start yet another part of my collection. Been thinking of doing the homerun collection for a while, and couldnt pass on the opportunity to start now.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good luck with the lot Dustin. Any game used or inserts?

Thoughts and Prayers for your family Pete.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
What did you decide to do with the Thorpe card George? Sure is a nice one.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! VERY rainy the last few days here. Annoying when walking to a from places, but it sounds great when sleeping :)

Pete - I hope everything goes better than expected with your Aunt. Many thoughts sent your way!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good luck with the lot Dustin. Any game used or inserts?

Thoughts and Prayers for your family Pete.

No mention of game used in the description. It does says rookies, refractors, inserts so I am going to hope for the best. I do have some game used incoming. I have not counted the Brees cards I have accumulated so far but I would estimate I have around 300 different Drew Brees cards and over 700 extras. I subscribed to the Beckett football online price guide yesterday and was surprised with how many rookies Drew Brees has (Dawson has 1) and what some of them are worth. This will probably mainly be a base card collection to start off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts