Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Morning Thread *********** 11/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
My girlfriend likes to humor me every now and then. If she's around whenever I get a new card in the mail I always ask if she wants to see and she usually says yes, even though I know she could care less. She does enjoy opening packs with me though! I remember when the 2011 Value Boxes were hot, she got me a couple of Valentine's Day. She begged me to help open them so I let her start opening the Update since the good stuff was coming out of the Chrome packs. She got a Freddie Freeman Next 60 auto.

On another note, I have slowly been adding to my HOF auto collection. I received a Jim Rice Museum Collection auto in the mail a couple of days ago, and just picked up 2 baseballs signed by Duke Snider and Rollie Fingers today

When my wife does this, my next gift is something we discussed lol.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

mail day --- Capps for PC ,others from multi box break

That is so cool, my girlfriend has shown slight interest here and there but she is moving back in with me at the end of the month so she is going to need to start showing a little more interest lol.

How is everyone's MTSS going? I'm thinking I'm down the home stretch. I have a few more things to tie down but then it is all up to the packaging and shipping :)

Have not pull the trigger on my MTSS yet. I have changed my mind on what card I am looking for though and I have a lead.

What is a fair price for a Mariano Rivera RC?! COMCs start at $80 raw and looks like eBay is much lower anywhere between $35-50? Had no idea they were more than a Griffey haha

View attachment 25256

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

No idea they were worth that much, I know I have a couple laying around somewhere at my dads house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts