Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
muskiesfan said:
Dave- Great pick ups for you too! Those are some super sweet duals! I can't believe the magic number is only 17. Absolutely amazing. Like Dan and everyone was saying yesterday, you have the best 05 Ult Sig collection around bar none.

Dan, Charlie, Ken, imac, and anyone I may have accidently forgotten- How's it going this morning?
Going great Joe, how are you and the wife?
Nice new Pete!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
[quote="George_Calfas":27okulas]
chashawk said:
Nice George! I still need to pick up a Dawson Ref. some day.

Hawk owns a bunch of them....They have gotten more affordable as of late, I just move a PSA9 in the deal to get these 3.
I'm kind of a Cubs snob when it comes to Dawson :lol:
I'm waiting to pick up the BoSox stuff down the road a bit.

The weird thing to me, is he has very little, if any Marlins' cards or
game used. You'd think those Unis would be the most plentiful.

Would you want a FLA card? If it were me I would want Cubbie or Expos cards.....
Piazza does have a couple of sick Marlins GU pieces out there[/quote:27okulas]
I wouldn't neccessarily WANT a Florida card, but I bet there could be some SICK
patches from those Unis.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Things are going. Crystal is doing better. The new medication seems to really be helping. She has another test on Monday and another appointment on Tuesday. According to what the doctor said yesterday, she may be able to return to work next week. I work from home, so I think she's pretty excited about getting back out of the house and away from me. :lol: :lol:

Thank you. I found a nice looking 1965 Topps with a BIN of $55, but with everything going on right now, I can't pull the trigger. I'm hoping to have all 3 (63-65) by the end of the year.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys...

Dave- wow, those are two biggies. Congrats

Trevor- gl at the interview

Muskies- glad to hear things are going in the right direction.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
muskiesfan said:
Things are going. Crystal is doing better. The new medication seems to really be helping. She has another test on Monday and another appointment on Tuesday. According to what the doctor said yesterday, she may be able to return to work next week. I work from home, so I think she's pretty excited about getting back out of the house and away from me. :lol: :lol:

Thank you. I found a nice looking 1965 Topps with a BIN of $55, but with everything going on right now, I can't pull the trigger. I'm hoping to have all 3 (63-65) by the end of the year.
You'll get there man! Glad to hear the new meds are helping.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

I made the last post in the 13 page thread yesterday but that was my only post.

the Pirates won 3-2 and McCutchen hit a walk-off single to win the game.

John Smoltz made his debut with the Red Sox last night and lost 9-3 to the Nats. he looked good but I would much rather see Clay Buchholz get the rotation spot instead of ex-Brave Smoltz.

Joe it's good to hear that Crystal is feeling better and might be able to return to work.

Dave amazing duals. comgrats.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Fellas!!! My day is already "abnormal". Swapped shifts with a buddy of mine at work so I didn't start until 7:30am instead of 5:00am. Sleeping in was nice but my brain needs to figure out what time it is :lol: Unbelievable how epic the MT was yesterday huh??

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Fellas!!! My day is already "abnormal". Swapped shifts with a buddy of mine at work so I didn't start until 7:30am instead of 5:00am. Sleeping in was nice but my brain needs to figure out what time it is :lol: Unbelievable how epic the MT was yesterday huh??
Thanks a lot man! I had to guard the internetz by myself for 2 1/2 hours this morning :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
metallicalex777 said:
Thanks a lot man! I had to guard the internetz by myself for 2 1/2 hours this morning :lol:

When I dont know what time it is I often look at the clock. Thats only when the sun is broken though... :D

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
IndyMann said:
I know what time it is just by looking in the sky:

If the sun is out: It's daytime!

If the sun is not out: It's nighttime!
That doesn't always apply for guys like chuckbartowski, and our
other Alaskan members though :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
IndyMann said:

Safe to say we have entered a swirling vortex of sarcasm...lets see how this plays out...

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hahaha...sorry to leave you solo for the start Charlie...I'll make it up tomorrow :lol:

Dan - I looked at the clock but the brain couldn't process the correct time. There was some skinny needle that kept ticking away and my eyes would not leave it alone ;)

IndyMann said:

If the sun is out: It's Jeff's Bedtime!

If the sun is not out:It's Jeff Partytime!

Fixed one for you :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:
IndyMann said:

Safe to say we have entered a swirling vortex of sarcasm...lets see how this plays out...

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[youtube:2aeav7m9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrGWooNDPiE[/youtube:2aeav7m9]

Members online

Latest posts