Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Alex - feel free to call Indy whenever you need the time, day or night.

He's a rather understanding bloke when it comes to stuff like that...

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
chashawk said:
IndyMann said:
I know what time it is just by looking in the sky:

If the sun is out: It's daytime!

If the sun is not out: It's nighttime!
That doesn't always apply for guys like chuckbartowski, and our
other Alaskan members though :lol:
Sure it does! He just has more daytime then the rest of us. :D

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
IndyMann said:
I miss George Carlin!!

I was going to say the same thing after watching that. he was the best part of that movie as well as most movies he was in.

[youtube:2y97dphs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXacL0Uny0[/youtube:2y97dphs]

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Anthony - Good Morning...yesterday proved it is never too late in the MT :lol:

Josh - Hello and goodbye. Have a great trip dude!!!

Dave and Indy - Carlin should have been best supporting actor in the Excellent Adventures ;)

Dan - VERY tempting ;) :lol:

George - You get the creative "gold star" sticker for todays trailer post...man that brings back soooo many memories :lol:

Joe - Hello (a little late)...nice to see you man!!!

Charlie - I think you and I work very similar shifts...I see you left the MT a little after 2pm PST....thats when I clock out each day :)

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Jeff- That's is the best explanation of time I have seen in awhile. :lol:

Thanks for the words guys. Things appear to be heading the right way. That would be a nice change of pace. :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MojoDan said:
Anyone bidding on anything today? Indy? :)

I threw in a small bid...finally found an Anthony Recker orange refractor to complete my first ever Chrome rainbow. The red only cost be $15 so I better win this one :lol: How about yourself?? If I win the lotto today I will gift to you the link I sent you last night ;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
MojoDan said:
Anyone bidding on anything today? Indy? :)

I threw in a small bid...finally found an Anthony Recker orange refractor to complete my first ever Chrome rainbow. The red only cost be $15 so I better win this one :lol: How about yourself?? If I win the lotto today I will gift to you the link I sent you last night ;)

:D

That would be something.

A rainbow of Recker should do well if you try to move it.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I'm deciding whether or not to throw a bid at this
[ebay:13xaig64]180372756503[/ebay:13xaig64]
I have the prime version already, and didn't pay much more
than what this one's already at.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks guys. The interview went really well. We actually scheduled a second interview before I ever left the first one. Hopefully I'll have a job in the next week or so.

I'm about to get my stuff organized to go to Tri-Star. I'm only taking about $40 so hopefully I can make a couple sales if I find something more pricey that I want.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
trevordchi said:
Thanks guys. The interview went really well. We actually scheduled a second interview before I ever left the first one. Hopefully I'll have a job in the next week or so.

I'm about to get my stuff organized to go to Tri-Star. I'm only taking about $40 so hopefully I can make a couple sales if I find something more pricey that I want.

Congrats Trevor!!! Keep us up to date with the 2nd interview...thats a great sign :mrgreen: Eager to see what you return with from Tristar too ;)

Members online

Latest posts