Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My latest 2009 Stanley Cup Champs 8x10 autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I was lucky enough to meet Pittsburgh Penguins forward Matt Cooke last night at the Pens Gear store at the South Side Works. Cooke was scheduled to sign from 6-7 PM but he was nice enough to start at 5:45 and I'm sure he went well after 7 because there were so many fans. Matt was fun to talk to and took the time to take a picture with anyone that wanted one.

7653323864_6e6b6817a1_c.jpg

I had Matt sign my 8x10 photo of him hoisting the Stanley Cup on June 12, 2009 in Detroit after the Penguins defeated the Red Wings in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. I bought this pic during the Summer of 2009 in anticipation of having Cooke sign it at an autograph event but I was unable to attend. I also missed a different event last year so I was happy to finally get this signed last night.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks Mike!!

I agree you can't beat an autographed pic of a player hoisting the Cup. Cooke knew to sign it right on the Cup and before I could ask him to add 09 Cup Champs he was already doing it.

Members online

Latest posts