Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nothing better than finding out you got a steal at a card show after leaving!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Went to a show today. Terrible overall show but took my chance with a few redemption's. Paid $4 for the Zimmerman and $7 for the Eddie Matthews. I knew the Matthews could probably double or triple my money and I figured the same for the Zimmerman. Well, after doing a little research at home I found I can do a little better than 2-3x my money on it.:D

IMG-7.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
How come Topps is so stupid that they would misspell a HoF'er's name? Nice finds regardless.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Definitely a steal. Makes me wonder sometimes how sellers can be in the business of selling cards when you don't know what you have. I mean mistakes are made, I know I've made them, but you don't put a card up for sale for $4 when you could get $100 for it.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Definitely a steal. Makes me wonder sometimes how sellers can be in the business of selling cards when you don't know what you have. I mean mistakes are made, I know I've made them, but you don't put a card up for sale for $4 when you could get $100 for it.

This guy opens up topps heritage and other topps stuff just for the base cards. I have bought from him in the past too and got some really nice deals. He had the ryan zimmerman auto and a jordan zimmerman auto and I asked him how much for each and he asked me which is the better zimmerman lol. I don't really understand what he does but if I can get these deals I won't question it!

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
Nice steals!

I hope the guy quoted $4 on the zimmerman..I hope he didn't say $5 and you countered $4 ;)

Members online

Latest posts