Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

October Pick Ups

deadman31

Sep 15, 2010
I always love sealed product and I always wanted this 1994 O-PEE-CHEE Gold foil set.

29599AB8-6F14-497D-9064-FC2EA81D0B92.jpeg

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Are those the jumbo All-Star gold foil sets? If you ever break one open to part out...I'm interested in the Frank Thomas. ;)
Are you talking about the Upper Deck sets that came in green and gold verisons? If so I might have an extra Thomas gold.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I was referring to the 1994 O-Pee-Chee jumbo All-Stars gold but, well, looks like I need the 1994 UD jumbo All-Star gold card, too! ;) Send me a PM with what it would take to jar one loose from your collection.

deadman31

Sep 15, 2010
I was referring to the 1994 O-Pee-Chee jumbo All-Stars gold but, well, looks like I need the 1994 UD jumbo All-Star gold card, too! ;) Send me a PM with what it would take to jar one loose from your collection.
Im sure you can get the OPC Frank Thomas pretty cheap on eBay.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Nice additions everyone!

They say the fall is one of the best times to visit Japan, I hope to go one day. Until then, here are a few additions. Coincidentally, happen to be cards from Japan!

1993 BBM Hideki Matsui RC
Great design, will add it with my early '90 Yankee rookies.

1993 Tanaka Hideki Matsui RC
I haven't come across this often, was an impulse purchase.

2003 Topps Kanebo Derek Jeter
Happy to nail down they key card from Series 1. Have complete Series 2 Kanebo for my Yankees Topps run, including the only Topps Matsui RC produced (prior pick up, shown below keeping in line with the theme).

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts