Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OFFICIAL AFLAC ALL-AMERICAN GAME THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
stevezimmer22 said:
Halonut said:
bigalexx said:
Halonut said:
i went with my daughter and wife and we got a total of 3 cards...sabol, littlewood and shreve. i saw a harper or 2 in the pile but the line we went through wasn't big on requests LOL. couldn't stay for the game because my daughter was a little tired but we did manage to get these sigs on the program and poster...

cecil espy
krey bratsen
marcus littlewood
josh sale
aaron sanchez
tyler shreve
peter tago
tony wolters

Ya dig
all in all a good time for me and the fam
I mustve been right near you. Did u see me with the Ervin Santana shirt?

i think i saw steven zimmer but i didn't recall the ervin shirt. i was behind the west dugout along the tunnel wearing an angels hat

i thought that was you...the tall skinny blonde headed kid...i would have introduced myself but i wasn't sure ::facepalm::

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
jlecates said:
...and the bid escalation begins

I would've done a BIN/BO to take advantage of being first on ebay. What's the point of rushing home to list it when you're going with a 7 day auction?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
This is definitely a pitcher's game so far. Too bad it's only 7 innings.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Jeff D said:
jlecates said:

I would've done a BIN/BO to take advantage of being first on ebay. What's the point of rushing home to list it when you're going with a 7 day auction?
Because he really doesn't think Bryce Harper is the player to bank on with a high BIN, instead its the man, the myth, the legend: Tyler Shreve

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
jlecates said:
Jeff D said:
jlecates said:

Because he really doesn't think Bryce Harper is the player to bank on with a high BIN, instead its the man, the myth, the legend: Tyler Shreve

honestly after receiving a shreve myself, i was a little intrigued by him. if he chooses to go to usc or florida, the aflac's could be pretty sought after

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
$.99 starting bid with a BIN and no reserve isn't a great way to run an auction. BIN will be gone in 5 minutes.
Maybe that happened with the Harper?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Harper's arm has impressed me more than his bat so far. Cannon.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
The AFLAC Game has always been sparsely attended, but I feel like given the flood of cards on EBay already that Theo Epstein and Brian Cashman are the only people still there - hell maybe they should leave to list cards too (and finance payroll). Good to know people care about the game ::facepalm:: .

Members online

Latest posts