Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (01 UD MVP Batting Glove 6 card lot)-----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

It would be PC, just not a Frank Thomas PC. I like to collect baseball patch cards. I know it isn't a patch but I don't personally see batting glove cards a lot, so I'd put it with the patches. If a Thomas collector doesn't jump on it, I would like to claim it.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Ash - I think that is acceptable. I don't see an issue with it going into a PC even if it is not a player PC. Similiar to [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] getting the Garvey.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
So am I good to claim and post a new card? I lose track of who is a mod and who is not sometimes.

Edit: And that's not a negative comment towards anyone who posted previously, I really don't follow who are mods besides cgilmo.

Last edited:

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
I think you should claim.Aslong as these dont end up being sold,or traded it should be fine.I just think if you take it,replace it with another reasonable PC item.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks.

Up for grabs: eBay 1/1!

CabreraSPX.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Used to be a Cabrera fan here, thought he was still active.Got cards today jdawg84, much thanks.

Members online

Latest posts