Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (01 UD MVP Batting Glove 6 card lot)-----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
i will change it up a bit. if these dont go. ill throw something else up

Derek jeter 1993 upper deck "top prospect" rookie #449
Chipper jones 1992 Bowman rookie #28 psa 8
Robin yount 1975 Topps Rookie (OC)

You will get all three

jdowg84

Oct 13, 2012
I claimed a Suh rookie auto earlier (nice card BTW), so other sports are fine. I think it was originally baseball, but the thread has evolved to include some other sports. Whatever you think someone else will want is fine to post.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I will try to post a RC lot next time if that's what people are hoping for.

ItsInTheNet

Jan 9, 2013
Great idea and gesture by everyone. Man that custom cut is sick! Heck of a lot better then some of the scrapyard cuts actual card companies put in their product.

Is there some sort of sign up to get involved? Would like to pay it foeward

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Great idea and gesture by everyone. Man that custom cut is sick! Heck of a lot better then some of the scrapyard cuts actual card companies put in their product.

Is there some sort of sign up to get involved? Would like to pay it foeward

Thereis no sign-up but welcome to the board! It's essenitally pay it forward, so if a card posts that you think you'd like to PC, then claim it and post something up in response that you think someone else would like to PC, etc... then the thread keeps going and going...

There is a discusssion thread to discuss more.

Members online