Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Razor Cut Signature Oval Office Edition Tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Please don't stop, this is entertaining. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I do find funny is that Jeff N attacked him after he had already stated that he talked to Brian and thought he was a stand-up guy and that he no longer held his original concerns.

Warren of Oz

Aug 23, 2008
I hate to get on-topic or anything here, but is there somewhere where I can view this group's break-results for this product & what the cards ended up selling for?

THANKS!

huntah

Mar 4, 2009
Whoa....I stop reading when the Troll things started so sorry if I missed something intelligent in the last 8 pages....but I don't think so.

Matt, I hope you haven't misunderstood my intention here. I just knew Brian Gray was posting on a regular basis on this forum and I thought I could ask him the question : "What if this customer is not comfortable keeping those packs?" Just to see if they were open to discuss something. You never asked for a returns of packs anywhere I was just curious of how they would handle this and I didn't want to mention you since you were not even aware I was asking this question here.

After asking, people started to bash me telling Razor had no responsibility on this, bla bla bla and treat me like I'm a no brainer to think that this will have impacts on the industry of cut autos. The answer I wanted was from Brian and I knew he was going to answer because, like you said, he's a standup guy. I like the Razor products for the same reason you mentioned as well.

For all others that started being jerks with Matt, you can take note that in my opinion he's one of the only guy you will have the chance to speak to on the Internet that is honest and fair. I don't understand how this thread end up like this. I never saw anything stupid coming out form his keyboard.

So just to make things clear here :

1)I'm a razor fan
2)I didn't know that grading services were making mistakes (I still don't understand that and I think not only "mistakes" are happening in this industry, graders are human and they can be bought)
3)Jeff please stop lowering this forum's intelligence level. :oops:
4)Brian thanks for your answers, always appreciated. :D
5)Matt sorry for all that, I'm glad you had a fast and good answer from Razor.

huntah

Mar 4, 2009
sportscardtheory said:
Johan Santana #57 said:
Will is a definite term.

If you would have said "it is my opinion that there MAY be a law," that shows some doubt compared that there will be a law.

I am posting cause I am full on with Jeff here and agree with most of what he is saying about you, whether it is right or wrong.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has to be the one of the funniest thing I've read on here in quite some time. You agree with him, EVEN IF HE IS WRONG! BRILLIANT!!!

And also....thanks for pointing this out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was so funny to read. I was just talking about hit to credibility... :eek:

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Looks like a bunch of these packs were ripped in the Phiippines. Seller has 4 of them up and says he pulled the Abe Lincoln solo, but it is not for sale. The following are the other's pulled and now on ebay.
Reagan solo
Nixon/wife
Nixon/Humpherey
W Wilson/C Hughes the Hughes cut is signed over a stamp. Kinda strange looking.
I hope seller posts a picture of his ABE pull, would love to see that one, anyone know the seller?

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
By the way the guy that is the number 2 bidder is not anyone i know, anyone i have prompted, or anything shady. He emailed me, emails that I would be happy to provide about his having opened a new account and asking if I would allow his bid, etc. He has references. There is no bs on this. I don't play those games.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Recent ebay completed auctions
W Wilson/C Hughes $810
Nixon/Humphrey $560
Nixon/wife $546
Reagan solo $698.88
Madison/Monroe $1,558
Truman/Dewey $725 from a best offer

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Here's the Abe vid

[youtube:35vsy1fy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j4ecYZPISA[/youtube:35vsy1fy]

These are the same guys who opened 50 cases of Exquisite Basketball last year!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Oh man that Abe is sick. Can't believe they did 8 boxes. The RFK/JFK was nice as well.

Mallcop got some updating to do. With all these new one's pulled will be interesting to break down what is left to be pulled.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Oh man that Abe is sick. Can't believe they did 8 boxes. The RFK/JFK was nice as well.

Mallcop got some updating to do. With all these new one's pulled will be interesting to break down what is left to be pulled.

If I heard them correctly, they said that these were just 8 of the 14 they have opened so far and they are going to open 2 more. Why? I don't know. Hasn't everything worth the price of the box already been pulled? What's really left that would cover the cost of the box? Thomas Jefferson maybe.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
matchpenalty said:

That was only 8 of the FOURTEEN boxes they opened. And they say they have 2 more on the way.

The Exq BKB they busted cost over $100k. These guys are insane. I'll bet they've never made back their initial $$ on any of it. ;)

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Here is 8 pulled in that video
Reagan/North
R B Hayes
J Garfield
Carter/Sadat
J Buchanan
JFK/Ruby
JFK/RFK
Abe Lincoln

said they are still sitting on 6 more boxes, also the member here is sitting on a bunch of boxes.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
matchpenalty said:
Looks like a bunch of these packs were ripped in the Phiippines. Seller has 4 of them up and says he pulled the Abe Lincoln solo, but it is not for sale. The following are the other's pulled and now on ebay.
Reagan solo
Nixon/wife
Nixon/Humpherey
W Wilson/C Hughes the Hughes cut is signed over a stamp. Kinda strange looking.
I hope seller posts a picture of his ABE pull, would love to see that one, anyone know the seller?

These 4 on ebay were from the same guys. They mention in the video about breaking 2 more of the six they have left. These 4 must account for the boxes in the group of six they didn't show in the video above. Maybe we will get news on those 2 they had left busted soon.

Members online

Latest posts