Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Ya think 90's inserts are hot? Read the Questions and answers about this item on the bottom. Mind you this books at $12.
icon_e_surprised.gif
icon_twisted.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260934434727?ss ... 1426.l2649

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
nosterbor said:
I pm'ed the seller to let the auction run. This will make the Crusade Reds look tame.

Outselling the Crusade Red? That's a lot of crazy bidding then. Hope the seller lets it run its course then.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Jack Straw said:
I would have kept that auction under your hat until it ended.

Just sayin
Thought about that but, i did not want to risk a fellow Juan collector getting it out from under me. so exposure is good in this case. Besides when the ending price is outragious it will bring more out of the woodwork. Hopefully
icon_e_wink.gif
If it is as rare as i think it is, it won't.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Just bookmarked it. Will be a fun card to watch sell. I hope he leaves it on ebay. Nosterbor, have you seen one sell before (even of other players)?

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
clarkfan said:
Just bookmarked it. Will be a fun card to watch sell. I hope he leaves it on ebay. Nosterbor, have you seen one sell before (even of other players)?
That is the first Juan EVER SEEN.I have been searching for that card since 1998. Did alot of case breaks of series 2. I have owned 5-99's at one time or another So where the hell are all the 98's ?
juan_picture.php
juan_picture.php

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
nosterbor said:
I pm'ed the seller to let the auction run. This will make the Crusade Reds look tame.
Ludicrous is it would outsell the Red Crusade.
/100 ... /25 :?: ::facepalm::

But hey, whatever floats your guys' boat. :?

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
nosterbor said:
Ya think 90's inserts are hot? Read the Questions and answers about this item on the bottom. Mind you this books at $12.

Books at 12 bucks? I guess this is more proof that book value means nothing and something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I wish I had a 12 dollar BV card I could sell for 200...

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
ASTROBURN said:
nosterbor said:

Books at 12 bucks? I guess this is more proof that book value means nothing and something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I wish I had a 12 dollar BV card I could sell for 200...

The seller just announced he's letting the Juan Gonzalez Starquest run...

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
nosterbor said:
ThoseBackPages said:
all it'll take is two Juan Gone fanatics. Hell, dont we have two of them on FCB alone? :lol:
ME
1grouphug.gif

I talked to the seller on the phone and convinced him to let it run the full 7 days.
Somebody's getting ***** in this cockfight!

Over a /100 insert. :lol: :?

n1astrosfn

Dec 4, 2008
charlotte
nosterbor said:
icon_e_surprised.gif
icon_twisted.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260934434727?ss ... 1426.l2649

for reference, i sold the griffey at auction for 84 a year+ ago and sold the jeter at auction for 114.14 a few months ago. was pretty upset with both prices to be honest as i was expecting 100+ easy for the griffey and was expecting more on the jeter given that the 99 gold starquest had sold for 161.26 and 195.50. :? ive only seen maybe 1 or 2 bagwells

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts