Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One Badass Strasburg Topps Heritage Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I wish they all looked this good.

http://twitpic.com/27coof

Collectors opening 10 packs of 2010 Topps/Bowman branded baseball cards (except Topps Attax, Topps Opening Day and the .99 cent Topps Cello Pack) at the Topps booth will receive Stephen Strasburg’s 2010 Topps Heritage card (# NCC1). The card, which will be sequentially numbered to 999, will be available in designated quantities and at designated times from Wednesday, August 4th to Sunday August 8th. The card will be limited to one copy per person per day.

In addition, Topps will be giving away free codes to collectors visiting the booth that unlock actual Topps baseball cards on the Topps Million Card Giveaway site (www.toppsmillion.com). The codes will be limited to one per person per day.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Is the card air brushed? Something about the Top button and the collar look off to me. Still a nice card but something is screaming photoshop to me.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
nyc3 said:
Is the card air brushed? Something about the Top button and the collar look off to me. Still a nice card but something is screaming photoshop to me.

they do some sort of photoshop filter for all heritage cards to make them look more vintagey

for some reason the red and black look a little weird

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
jeremy said:
they do some sort of photoshop filter for all heritage cards to make them look more vintagey

I just spent the last 10 minutes thanking your last 40 posts. You went from 160 to 200.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
jeremy said:

Thank you I was thinking I was officially having eye problems
:lol:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
leatherman said:
jeremy said:

I just spent the last 10 minutes thanking your last 40 posts. You went from 160 to 200.

So that's how you get on David's good side.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Jaypers said:
leatherman said:
jeremy said:

So that's how you get on David's good side.

I heard that if you pay Jeremy via PayPal gift, he puts a joint in your bubble mailer.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
leatherman said:
jeremy said:

What in the world.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Should the p.jpg image still be put in front of Stras posts - he's not a prospect is he? Not that its worth getting upset about, just curious what others think.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
leatherman said:
jeremy said:

thanks man. now its definately gonna be a grip before i open fire on random strangers at the mall lol

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
The uni is fake. He's in a minor league stadium, and I think he's had chin scruff since he came up. They shopped the logos onto the jersey and cap.

Sweet card, though. #/999, they won't be dumping many of those in the trash.

Members online