Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Who got permanently banned from beckett?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Adamsince1981 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
i was suspended for a very long time once, for urinating on a Pujols RC

I'll kill you!

wait, no, please don't suspend me! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thosebackpages,

I'm just going to go ahead and profess my love for you right now!

I mentioned 3 super rare cards the other day and your response contained 0 words, only scans of said card!

You rule!

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
beefycheddar said:
WaxHeaven said:
beefycheddar said:
WaxHeaven said:
I got suspended for 7 days I think.

Was it for using the sites name as a tag on your blog to try to leech hits off them?

No and I wasn't aware that using tags on posts was a bad thing.

It's not really cool when you bash a site then try to use their name to get hits.

http://wordpress.com/tag/freedom-cardboard/

I have never once bashed the site publicly. I said I was sick of the Razor talk but looking through my post count here it's obvious I do like other elements of the forum. To be honest, I don't think placing one tag in Wordpress is going to steal any hits from Chris and/or bring me any extra traffic.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Adamsince1981 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Adamsince1981 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

I'll kill you!

Thosebackpages,

I mentioned 3 super rare cards the other day and your response contained 0 words, only scans of said card!

You rule!

LOL i remember that thread!

back on topic....

(heres the only one that i can post here ;) )

p1010057.jpg

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
I was perma banned by, yep you guessed it...the POS loser ~Z~, for calling out a member for being a thief. Even when it turned out I was right and the thief turned out to be one of the worst anyone has ever known, of course they couldn't go back and admit to being wrong...so my ban was never lifted. I do find it funny though how several of the mods over there would access your account (while banned) and post things to make you look like the bad guy....then purposely start rumors about why you were banned to shift the blame off themselves and their inadequacies as moderators.

'nough said.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Adamsince1981 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Adamsince1981 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

I'll kill you!

Thosebackpages,

You rule!

back on topic....

p1010057.jpg

Did you really pee on that?

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Pete14Rose said:
I was perma banned by, yep you guessed it...the POS loser ~Z~, for calling out a member for being a thief. Even when it turned out I was right and the thief turned out to be one of the worst anyone has ever known, of course they couldn't go back and admit to being wrong...so my ban was never lifted. I do find it funny though how several of the mods over there would access your account (while banned) and post things to make you look like the bad guy....then purposely start rumors about why you were banned to shift the blame off themselves and their inadequacies as moderators.

'nough said.

Z is the C-word.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
WaxHeaven said:
beefycheddar said:
WaxHeaven said:
beefycheddar said:
WaxHeaven said:
I got suspended for 7 days I think.

Was it for using the sites name as a tag on your blog to try to leech hits off them?

No and I wasn't aware that using tags on posts was a bad thing.

It's not really cool when you bash a site then try to use their name to get hits.

http://wordpress.com/tag/freedom-cardboard/

I have never once bashed the site publicly. I said I was sick of the Razor talk but looking through my post count here it's obvious I do like other elements of the forum. To be honest, I don't think placing one tag in Wordpress is going to steal any hits from Chris and/or bring me any extra traffic.

http://www.sportscardsuncensored.com/20 ... l#comments

If it won't bring extra traffic why use the tag on something that has nothing to do with this site? Also why use tags that also take people from Beckett?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Adamsince1981 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Adamsince1981 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Adamsince1981 said:
[quote="ThoseBackPages":1l481rhb]i was suspended for a very long time once, for urinating on a Pujols RC

I'll kill you!

Thosebackpages,

You rule!

back on topic....

p1010057.jpg

Did you really pee on that?[/quote:1l481rhb]

Yes. it was the night that the Mets lost the 2006 NLCS. one of the few times in my 15 years on the
internet that i actually "lost it" lol

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
beefycheddar said:
WaxHeaven said:
beefycheddar said:
WaxHeaven said:
beefycheddar said:
WaxHeaven":ffdf3j5u]I got suspended for 7 days I think.[/quote] Was it for using the sites name as a tag on your blog to try to leech hits off them?[/quote] No and I wasn't aware that using tags on posts was a bad thing.[/quote] It's not really cool when you bash a site then try to use their name to get hits. [url="http://wordpress.com/tag/freedom-cardboard/ said:
http://wordpress.com/tag/freedom-cardboard/[/url]

http://www.sportscardsuncensored.com/20 ... l#comments

If it won't bring extra traffic why use the tag on something that has nothing to do with this site? Also why use tags that also take people from Beckett?[/quote:ffdf3j5u]

The post specifically mentioned MagicPapa and where he can be found today.

What else can I do for you, Mr. Tag Officer? :lol:

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
-Z- did what he did in the name of following orders.

Love him, hate him, he was a damn good moderator. Now that I have been on the other side of the fence, I respect the hell out of him.

His hypocrisy knew no bounds...if that is beckett's fault...all I can say is that I'd have quit as a mod before behabing like Z did.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
-Z- did what he did in the name of following orders.

Love him, hate him, he was a damn good moderator. Now that I have been on the other side of the fence, I respect the hell out of him.

I agree.

The only mod I didn't like was jeffv96masters. He was a *******

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Mario

Here's the thing. I don't care if you bash FCB. Hell, there are things about this site that I hate and that NEED bashing. Lets say joe card collector goes to google and searches for this Freedom Card Board site that he has heard so much about. And then comes to your page instead, because its well targeted word press. They see oh, here is the site, and they go to your site never aware of FCB, which is the site they intended to go to. It is a pure leech attempt, intentional or not and it looks really really bad on your end. Hell man, not even a link to FCB from that page.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Adamsince1981 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Adamsince1981 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="Adamsince1981":nud6yivs][quote="ThoseBackPages":nud6yivs]i was suspended for a very long time once, for urinating on a Pujols RC

I'll kill you!

Thosebackpages,

You rule!

back on topic....

p1010057.jpg

Did you really pee on that?[/quote:nud6yivs]

Yes. it was the night that the Mets lost the 2006 NLCS. one of the few times in my 15 years on the
internet that i actually "lost it" lol[/quote:nud6yivs]

STORY

you are my heroe!

Members online

Latest posts